Ch. 3: Being Introduced to EXO

Ways a Nerd Can Seduce a Hot Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*** note: conversations in blue = Vietnamese, red = English, dark blue = Mandarin, and Purple = Korean ***

* Present day Korea*

Author`s POV

As Mi-hyun got to the the entrance of her school, she encontered a group of girls who were crowding the school gates. Curious, she decided to see what the commotion was.

As she got close to the crowd, she realized that the group of girls were surronding 12 handsome guys. The 12 guys were members in Apgujeong`s Kingka group called EXO. Out of the 12 boys, there was only one that caught Mi-hyun`s attention.

It was her crush, Lu Han.

As she gaze at her love, he suddenly turned, looking in her direction. Mi-hyun, caught off-guard by his sudden shift of direction, falls backwards. As she realized that she was going to hit the ground, she closed her eyes, but instead of feeling pain, she felt a hand grabbing her shoulder, preventing her fall.  

As she slowly opened her eyes to see her savior, she realized that it was Kris. Looking at him eye-to-eye, Kris breaks the silence, saying, "You have beautiful eyes."

Startled, Mi-hyun abruptly jumped out of his grip, but ended up falling again.

Once again, Kris catches her and says "How many time do I have to catch you Ms.Le?" and playfully winks at her. Awkwardly, she spoke up, "Can you let go of me now, Mr.Wu?"  Embarrassed by her statement, Kris lets her go. After Kris took his hands off of her, she then runs away from the scene and goes to her locker. Kris then let out a chuckle seeing her cute reaction.

--

Mi-hyun/ Michelle`s ( you) POV

OMG, did that just happen...? I thought  to myself as I approached my locker.

As I was about to close my locker after gathering my books, I felt a hand on my shoulder, causing me to turn towards that direction. I then realized that hand belonged to my "Savior," Kris Wu. 

"What do you want Kris?" I said to him. 

"Well, Michelle, I was wondering if you would want to have lunch with me and the boys today," He replied. 

I gave him a funny look and then responded, "I barely know you guys." with a rude attitude. 

"Ouch, that hurts," Kris pouted as he playfully put his hand on his heart and acted like he was in pain. He then continued, "What do you mean? We`ve been your sunbaes for 11 years now. On top of that, you're friends with D.O.`s little sister."  

"Exactly. we're just in a sunbae-and-hoobae relationship. We're not actually friends."

"Well then, Ms.Le, starting now were friends. You're going to stop calling me sunbae and call me Kris-oppa instead." He replied proudfully.

"Did I say I was going to agree with you?" I retort. 

"Well, since I`m older than you, you have to listen to me, meaning we're friends." He said happily.

Knowing he was right, I just nodded my head.

He then continued, "Since we're friends now, you're going to have lunch with me from now on." 

Being defeated, I replied "De..." 

Since I replied in Korean, Kris also changed the language and asked, "What did you say? I think you're missing a word." 

Annoyed, I then shouted "DE, OPPA!" causing the people near us to turn towards our direction and glare at me. 

Embarassed, I put my head down, but Kris then pulls on my chin causing me to look directly at him.

"Good, donsaeng," he replied and proceed to ruffle my hair. He then continued saying, "I`ll pick you up at lunch." while winking at me and then he started walking towards his homeroom.

As Kris walked away, I noticed that his fangirls were giving me death glares.

"I hate you, Kris oppa." I thought to myself as I ran to my homeroom.

* 4 hours later*

Kris`s POV

*ring* The bell echoes across the school signaling Lunch time.

 Math class is finally over... I thought to myself.

As I gather my books and begin to leave class, out of nowhere, I hear my name echoing through the halls.

 KRISSS HYUNGGG.... As I turn towards the direction of the sound , I see a running Chanyeol coming towards me. Park Chanyeol like me is in Exo and he is the second tallest of the group.

Aish... what is this kid d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter