Ch. 5: GIRLFRIEND????

Ways a Nerd Can Seduce a Hot Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*** note: conversations in blue = Vietnamese, red = English, dark blue = Mandarin, and Purple = Korean ***

*flashback*

As my new oppas and me get to know one another by talking about our pasts, we all of a sudden heard someone at the doorway yelling OPPA! and running towards Luhan.

Who the hell is she? and why is she clinging to My jerk.......

*end of flashback*

Author`s POV

Oppa! The stranger yelled as she runs to Luhan and clinged to his arm like a Koala.

Oppaaaaa, I missed youuuuuu!!!! The stranger whined as she put on her best aegeyo act in front of Luhan. 

Both EXO and Mi-hyun's eyes turn to the "couple." Shock was edvident in all of their eyes.

Luhan hyung... Suho said to break the awkward atmosphere.

What...? Luhan replied as he put one of his arms around the stranger's shoulders.

Who is she? Suho asked as he pointed at the mysterious girl.

When he was about to reply, the stranger replied, I`m oppa`s girlfriend. as she snuggled herself into Luhan`s arms.

Luhan`s POV

Really? Girlfriend? More like my toy... I thought to myself as I heard the girl`s reply.

As I looked at my member's reactions, I saw that they were all shocked but when I turned to the nerdy girl (I didn`t bother to remember her name), she looked as if she was in a daze.

That`s weird... I thought, and looked back to my toy.

All of a sudden I heard Chanyeol mumbling, Girlfriend, my ... Luhan hyung doesn't have girlfriends, he just has bed buddies.

Hearing that, I shifted my attention back to my toy, hoping she didn`t hear his comment, but by the look on her face, I knew she did.

Oh, boy... I thought to myself.

Excuse you, PARK CHANYEOL, I AM NOT A TOY LIKE YOU MENTIONED!! The girl in my arms outbursted.

Chanyeol then retorted, Firstly, I don`t know you, so why are you speaking to me informally... I guess your mother d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter