ch.25: I`m Sorry

Ways a Nerd Can Seduce a Hot Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I have learnt that words are permanent, hearts cannot be unbroken and saying 'I`m Sorry' cannot retrieve angry words that I have spoken." ~ Anonymous.

 ** note: conversations in blue = Vietnamese, red = English, dark blue = Mandarin, and Purple = Korean, also italics = thoughts ***

Mi-Hyun's/Michelle's POV

Once again it was another Saturday. Right after the Korean course I've been taking with Kris, I decided it was a good idea to let out what has been going on and decided to write.

Wow. it`s been a month... During this time a lot has happened. The boys and I got a lot closer, well my relationship with him still has no progress , on top of that, he still hasn't apologize for his actions during our "Date". Since John came ,Andrea has solely dedicated her time with him. Poor Chen Chen he has been mopping around the Exo dorm with a bucket of ice cream, always at hand. I too have been affected by this new change.... In away Andrea and I have drifted apart or so it seems.  She claims that she`s here to spend time with me but for the past weeks we haven`t even talk. I know it might seem weird since she`s staying at my house but she hasn't  bother going home since she practically lives in John`s dorm now.... It`s not that i`m jealous or anything but it saddens me to see what she`s really like when I wasn`t in the US. 

As I was writing all of a sudden there was a knock on my door... When I went to open it I see the whole exo gang except him, holding buckets of ice cream and cakes.

These dorks..

Why are you guys here ? I asked them with a questioning look.

Well, your boyfriend, Chanyeol started speaking emphasizing the word, misses you. He finish saying.

Mimicking him I reply, well my boyfriend saw me an hour ago.

Kris then smacks Chanyeol on the back of his head and said, We wanted to hang out with you to make you feel better.

Thanks guys , I mumbled out.

They all shook their heads and walked into my house.

MOM~ I yelled out, is it okay if my friends hang here?

Sure ~ don`t make a mess though, my mom replies.

I then turn to see 11 confuse puppies.

What? I ask.

WOW, that was the first time I heard you speak in Vietnamese! Soo COOL! Tao replies as he high fives Sehun.

You sound different, Kris mutters huskily into my ears.

I gave him a weird look and before I was able to question him, Chanyeol yells out, GUYS ! JAE HWA said okay to meeting you!

Cool!, I reply, I can`t wait to meet her! 

All of a sudden my phone rang off, notifying me that I got a text,. Looking to see who it was from , it reads Andrea.

Andrea: Hey...

Me: So now, you reply? After screening and ignoring my texts?

Andrea: I have been busy with John unexpected visit...

Me: Yeah, okay... I understand but in all honesty you don`t need to stay at his place...

Andrea: He`s my boyfriend, it`s okay if I do and our parents aren`t around soo...

Me: Okay... I think we need to have a talk though...

Andrea: No we don`t....

Me: You know what, whatever...

Andrea: I`m sorry...

Yeah, you`ve said that millions of time before and you still avoid the talk... I guess you really don`t care.. 

Not knowing how to reply ,I end the conversation and threw the phone off to the side and settled next to Kris on the couch.

Kris knowing my weird behavior , he wraps one of his hand over my shoulder.

Almost instantly I laid my head against his arm.

Are you alright?, He mumbles into my ears,

Mhmmmm, I replied,

He then began to stoke my hair and whispers, you know i`m always here for you right?

I shook my head and soon I got comfy against my giant pillow and slumbered off.

When I woke up, I saw 10 pair of eyes on me. 

I looked at them weirdly and soon felt some kind of pressure on my head.

Looking up I see Kris with his eyes closed.

thump...thump... he`s so cute.

Shocked by his appearance, I just continue to stare at him.

All of a sudden, Kris mutters out, Am I that handsome?? as he opens his eyes.

Surprised by his reply, I quickly got off of him with my face covered with a pint tint.

The watchers then glance between us suspiciously...

Are you sure, your not a real couple? Lay asks out.

The members then glued the attention on me and I replied, noooooo...

Kris then said, Stop messing with her!

*Monday*

After the fun weekend with spending time with my dorks, it was time for schools again. Today was Kris`s first basketball practice of the season and since he`s captain, he has to stay late for practice....

Hmmm. I guess I will walk home alone today~

When I reached school, as per usual there was a group of girls surrounding  my boys.

I quickly passed them to be unnoticed by the fans.

After making it into the building safely, I went to my locker and saw an unexpected surprise.

Michell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter