Ch. 10: Are You Stupid?

Ways a Nerd Can Seduce a Hot Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** note: conversations in blue = Vietnamese, red = English, dark blue = Mandarin, and Purple = Korean, also italics = thoughts ***

 

Mi-Hyun's/Michelle's POV

Hey. Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. What was that? Andrea was yapping at my side as I walked. 

What was what? I looked at my best friend. 

What was that... that conversation... with LuHan?? She gave me this look of anticipation. Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Don't tell me. Did he ask you out???

I nodded my head. Yep. 

And, what happened? What'd you say? Wait... oh, man, you rejected him! Didn't you! Now she gave me a look of disbelief. You don't have a happy look on your face! 

Um... yep, bestie. That's how you figure things out, bestie? You examine people's faces?

She burst out and exclaimed, Why??? You idiot! Are you stupid?! That was your chance! 

No, I`m not stupid. It's just... Don`t you find his sudden change wierd? I looked at her with the do-you-understand face.

Well, in all honesty, it is and, I got to admit, the conversation he had with Kris back there was intense. She told me while nodding, her face making it obvious that she was in thought.

Really?? Translate what they said to me LiuLiu... I said with a look of curiosity.

Well, Kris was questioning why your boy was approaching us...

Oh, oppa is still mad at Luhan? Wait... Is this because of me? 

Hello? Michelle. Hello. Andrea said as she waved her hand in front of my face, trying to regain my attention. Did you even hear what I said? She nagged at me.

I shook my head to get back to reality. Sorry, bestie. I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter