Ch. 19: A Day with the Idiots Part 2

Ways a Nerd Can Seduce a Hot Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** note: conversations in blue = Vietnamese, red = English, dark blue = Mandarin, and Purple = Korean, also italics = thoughts ***

Mi-Hyun's/Michelle's POV

Really Kris oppa? Ugh, you're so cheesy. It's embarrassing me!  

Shaking my head to Kris`s comment, I could feel the blush that was slowly appearing on my cheeks.

OMG, Unnie are you blushing? Sojin blurts out.

I rapidly replied, No, i`m not! Trying to deny her statement even though it was evident that I was as red as a tomato. 

Kris then shouts, SEE I`M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS AFFECTED BY LOVE! and he turns to wink at me.

Feeling more embarrassed, I approached Kris and lightly punched his shoulder.

Owww Baobei! He squealed out, obviously over reacting.

Rolling my eyes to him, I replied Don`t baobei me! I replied as I back faced him and folded my arms, secretly giving a small smile.

Yes, it`s my turn to act now! Muhahahahahaha!

​Kris then grabbed onto my shoulder and said, I`m sorry, don`t be mad at me!

Aww, the way he apologizes is cute but the fun is not over yet! Hehe I`m evil ...

As I continude with my "mad" act, I suddenly heard someone letting out a scoff.

Without even seeing him, I could tell who he was.

Huhu... its Luhan.

Finally having the courage, I turned to him, looking at him eye to eye while glaring.

Kris then came closer to me and uncrossed my hands. He then proceeded to intertwine my fingers with his.

Luhan then looked away and I looked up to Kris, feeling myself smile.

Suho then clapped his hands together, regaining everyone's attention. So guys, where do you guys want to go next? He asks the group.

Almost in an instant, the maknae line (Kai, Sehun, and Sojin) answered in unison, Let's go to the arcade!

As I looked to the right of the table to see if Andrea understood what was going on. I saw Chen translating everything to her.

Ohhh good thing Kris introduced them. Aww they're soo cutee.. If only she didn't have a boyfriend.

As I started to drift off, Kris seemed to notice and flicked my forehead.

Shocked by the sudden pain, I yelled out, Owww... YAHHH KRIS! and elbowed him in the stomach causing him to crouch down in pain.

Why did you flick me, idiot! I yelled at him.

Kris, still obviously in pain, grunts out I was... oww... trying to ... regain your... aww... attention!

I then let out a chuckle and helped him stand up.

Sorry ... I mumbled out, feeling a little guilty.

It`s okay He replied and proceeded to hug me.

I then put my head on his shoulder, enjoying his embrace, and whispered to him, Aren`t you over doing it? switching languages that so no one around (Suho and DO) us can understand.

If we're already pretending, then we should go all out... he simply replied.

I then nodded in agreement and once again, I felt my checks burning.

Thank goodness, he can`t see me...

Our sweet moment ended when Luhan approached us again.

Kris then let go of me, but he hooked my hands into his.

I, completely oblivious to all of this, had continued to listen to Suho who was still discussing the night plans.

When I finally noticed the other presence, I excused myself and told Kris I was going to the restroom.

As I walked towards the ladies room, all of a sudden I felt someone holding onto my left wrist and pulls me into their embrace.

Thump...Thump...Thump.... In an instant my heartbeat increased and right then I realized who was hugging me..

Luhan? I managed to choke out.

Yes, sweetheart... I`m glad that you're able to recognize me without seeing my face. He replied. He then continued, You must really like me, huh?

Even though I couldn't see his face, I knew he was smirking.

When I tried to push him away, he resisted and held me tighter.

Let go of me!  I yelled at him in a hushed voice. I didn't want to cause another scene.

Luhan then said, I`m sorry for my actions earlier... I didn't mean to scare you... I was drunk...

He`s actually apologizing... and he sounds sincere. That`s odd... this reminds me of the Luhan I fell in love with...

Luhan then changed his tone of voice from sincere to cocky again, But don`t lie, I know you're totally dying from happiness right now. He whispered into my ear.

How annoying. I stomped on his foot, causing him to let go.

That hurt! He yelled out, I stuck out my tongue at him and said Apology accepted. giving him a quick smile and continuing to the bathroom. Realizing I should have said something else to him, I quickly turned around and said. Oh, Luhan, by the way, can you stop thinking I still like you? I`m with Kris now, you know.

Feeling satisfied of what i just said, I walked to the bathroom with my head high.

This way, maybe I will be able to gain his attention when I`m mean to him...

After I finished my business, I rejoined the group and settled between Kris and Kai.

So what are we doing next? I asked the group.

We`re going to the arcade. Kai answered and gave me a little smile.

That`s strange... I thought he hated me.

Apparently, my expression towards his actions showed him my shock, because he then leaned in close and said, Don`t worry, Mi-hyun. I don`t hate you... I just misunderstood you at first... Friends? He asked as he put his hand out for a handshake.

...Friends. I agreed. I grabbed his hand and shook it.

Mei's/Andrea's POV

As Suho was telling the Plan to the group, Chen was leaning closer to me and began to translate everything in Chinese.

So, what Suho hyung said was after this we head off to the arcade for an hour and later we will drop you and Mi-hyun off at her house, Chen told me.

Okay! And thanks for being my personal translator! I chuckled.

No problem! He says and winks at me.

Rolling my eyes, I gave him a playful punch.

So, Mei, should we have another date to explore Seoul soon? He asks me as his face began to redden.

Aww... he`s shy.

Of course! I replied to him. It was JJJJangg? Did I say that correctly?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter