Ch. 11: He Finds Out

Ways a Nerd Can Seduce a Hot Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** note: conversations in blue = Vietnamese, red = English, dark blue = Mandarin, and Purple = Korean, also italics = thoughts ***

*flashback*

Well, I`m not an easy girl and I certainly don`t want to be one of those toys that he can use and abuse...

Ohh well. All I really want is for you to end up with Kris... She looked at me with a puppy face. 

Are you still on this? I playfully smacked her shoulder. Let's head back to class now.. I said as we walked toward our math class.

What we didn`t notice was that there was actually someone else who had been listening to our conversation this whole time.

* end of flashback*

Kris`s POV

After Michelle left Luhan, I went to him and grabbed his collar.

What the hell do you think you're doing, Luhan? I growled at him.

That girl of yours. She`s hot and I want to know her more. He replied to me in his arrogant tone.

Back off. She's not that type of girl who would throw themselves at you. I gave him a stern look.

I know. That makes me want her even more. Luhan said to me as he smirked.

I`m warning you. Back off.  I warned him as I released him.

After my little talk with Luhan, I ran towards Michelle's direction to catch up with her, but when I saw her, I noticed a figure who was carefully examining her and seemed to be listening to her's and Andrea`s conversation from far away.

Hmmm... Who the hell is that?

Taking a double take, I noticed that the figure seemed familiar...Then it hit me. She was that Kang Jin Ae girl, one of Luhan`s toys.

Why the hell is she spying on Michelle...? What the hell is she up to?

When I got closer to Michelle, Jin Ae seemed to noticed me glaring at her and she quickly turned and walked the other way.

Weird...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter