Ch. 7: Girls' Night Out

Ways a Nerd Can Seduce a Hot Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*** note: conversations in blue = Vietnamese, red = English, dark blue = Mandarin, and Purple = Korean ***

Mi-hyun/ Michelle`s ( you) POV

As we started our journey through the streets of seoul, Andrea kept pondering around and taking pictures .

Hey, LiuLiu, Your going to walk into something if you don`t look up... I said to her.

No,I`m not... WOW SEOUL IS SOO PRETTYYYY!!!! she replied to me as she continue to take pictures.

Fine, don`t listen to me, as I said that she walked into a lamp poll.

OWWWW! She whined as she rubbed her head .

I told you so....

Shut up, Michelle... I don`t need you to mock me when i`m in PAINNN!!!

Yeah,Yeah anyhow, does your head still hurt?

WHAT do you think? she replied to me as she gave me her are you serious face.

Okay Okay, I`ll bring you to a super market to get you ice.

*At the supermarket*

MICHELLEE, LOOK LOOK AT THAT !! Andrea yelled at me and I turned to her directon.

I then gave her a WTF face. LOOKYYY, They ate those in my drama, she told me as she pointed towards the jajangmyeon dish.

Are you hungry?? I asked her and she then nod in agreement..

Okay lets get you ice first and we can eat at a street stall later.

Actually Andrea, stay here while I go get the ice... I told her as I run to the ice aisle.

After I got the ice, I went back to meet up with Andrea but when I got there I realize that she was MIA(missing in action).

Where the hell is this girl... I thought to myslf as I started to run around the market to find her..

Mei's/Andrea's POV

I finally can start my plan! This is perfect while Michelle is going to get ice i`m going to sneak off on my own and go get the stuff to help me with part 1 of the plan.

Hmmmm... Where can I find a hair curlier and a makeup kit... I thought to myself.

Okay okay, I`ll admit even though its kinda cliche, the first step of the plan is to get rid of Michelle nerdy outer look and give her a slight make over.

BUT, instead of doing it for LUHAN`S attention, i`m just trying to get her notice by every guy.

hehe that way, her jerk can see that shes different from what he imagine... and on top of that Michelle doesn`t  need to change because in all honesty she is not the type to completely change for a guy or so i think...

As I reached the makeup aisle, I first grabbed the hair curlier and the all 3 types of the Urban Decay paletes. 

This better work , I`m spending soo much money on this girl, I thought to myself.

As I continue to shop for more makeup paletes, all of a sudden I felt a hand on my shoulder.

Who the hell is touching me?? If its a ert ajusshi, I swear when i`m through with him he wouldn`t be able to talk....

As I turn to see who was this ert, instead of seeing a creepy guy, I saw a angry best friend.

YAH, ANDREA! WHAT THE HELL ?? How can you just leave when I told you to stay and wait for me!!!! Michelle screamed at me looking like she was going to explode.

Sorry, I got distracted with all of these cool korean make up, I replied to her sounding like i'm innocent.

Well don`t do that next time, what if you got , she told me and I just nod in reply.

Pleez me getting ,? Really and this girl knows I have a black belt in JUDO rite?

Wait, why are you buying makeup? Michelle asked me as she hands me the pack of ice.

Wellthefirstplanistoputmakeuponyouandmakeyoulookyandalltheboysillbeheadsoverheelsforyou! I replied to her in the quickest way as I placed the ice pack on my head.

What, wait slow down...A makeover Andrea? Really? Michelle replied to me with her are serious face.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter