Ch. 4: Lunch

Ways a Nerd Can Seduce a Hot Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*** note: conversations in blue = Vietnamese, red = English, dark blue = Mandarin, and Purple = Korean ***

*flashback*

Out of nowhere, I heard one of the members scoffing, Why is a Nerd being considered our friend?  

I turned to the person who said that and realized that it was from my one and only...

.

.

.

.

.

.

LUHAN

*end of flashback*

Author`s POV

Realizing that her first love was the one who made the rude remark, all Mi-hyun could do was look at him in shock.

For a period of 5 minutes, the whole room was silent.

Luhan then breaks the silence by saying, Isn`t it true? A nerd like her should not be associated with us... As he looked eye to eye with Mi-hyun. 

He then continued saying, Don`t you agree with me nerdy girl? That you don`t belong here?

Shocked by his words, Mi-hyun just stood there but then she quickly recollects herself and replies, You're right, I don`t belong here, and in all honesty, I didn`t want to be here in the first place, but being the nice person that I am, I agreed, since Kris oppa asked me to join you guys. Oops, my mistake. She continues as she smirks at Luhan. 

She then turns to the rest of the group and says, Since I`m not welcome here, I`ll take my leave now. She then walks out the door.

Luhan, surprised by her reaction, thought Wow, she's different.

Luhan`s POV

After the nerd left, everyone in the room turned to me with glares. Kris then grabs me by the collar and yells, Why were you being so rude?! I invited her! Why are you such a jerk?

I grabbed his hand and pulled it off of me, Why? Do you like her or something? Come on, Kris. Why would you like a nerd like her? She's totally not worth your time.

Kris rolled his eyes. You know what? Maybe I do. So if you say one more bad thing about her, I'll make sure your face won't be so pretty after I'm done with you. Understand? 

I just stared at him. ...Fine. I'll lay off. 

Now, I'm going to bring her back. And you're not going to say a word. Got it? Kris said. I think he was trying to be aggressive. 

He then left the room running. 

 I can`t believe Kris actually fell for a nerd I thought to myself.

As I turn to the directions of my members, I realized most were glaring at me.

Suho then lectured me by saying Yah, Luhan hyung, I understand that you're one of the oldest here but, still, that's not how you treat a guest. You're very rude and impolite.

Well, I didn`t see her as a guest. I retorted.

Well, she was! Chanyeol outbursted causing me to glare at him.

Chanyeol, don`t speak in that tone to a hyung, Suho yelled at him, but then he continued talking. Luhan hyung, Mi-hyun is Kris`s friend, so therefore she is a guest. So as leader of this group, you better list

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter