ch.29 Friends or something more?

Ways a Nerd Can Seduce a Hot Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Before Luhan dragged Mi-hyun away*

Kris' POV

After first period, as always I went to pick up Michelle at her class.

As I was walking there, one of my fan girls ,out of nowhere stood in front of me.

Excuse me.... I  said softly.

Instead of moving out of my way the girl yells out, Oppa, are you and that Mi-hyun girl going out???? Why are you always with her?

I let out and smile and replies, You are right she is my girl.... With that I walked pass the girl and proceed to find mine..

She is right? What are Mi-hyun and I? I like that title on her, MY GIRL~

When I was close to Michelle`s class, I see her looking at ground and walking closer and closer to me.

Whats  wrong ???

When I was about to call her name, I see Luhan running from the corner of the hall and grabs Michelle`s hand.

Before I yelled out, I see Luhan  dragging her away.

When did they get so close.. I dont like this...

Without thinking, I ran after them and followed them to the clubhouse.

From the door window, I saw Luhan`s hands on Michelle`s shoulder.

only I get to touch her like that.

Getting annoyed, I open the club house door see Luhan has already took his hand off of her.

Protectively I ran to her and wrapped her into my embrace.

What`s wrong Kris? Michelle asks me.

Nothing ... I just need you right now.... I replies to her.

Michelle then returned the embrace and ran smoothing circles around my back.

This feels so right...

Luhan then lets out an awkward cough causing us to regain out attention to him.

Michelle and I got out the hug but my hand was still protectively around her waist.

Hey Han!, I finally greet him.

It`s good to see that you and my girlfriend are on good terms now I continued.

Michelle then looks up at me suspiciously and I just wink at her. She rolls her eyes and lets out a smile.

Luhan then replies, yeah, i`m happy Mi-hyun and I are friends now! He chirped as he sternly looks at me.

I am too! Michelle replies .

I don`t like this "happiness"  atmosphere.... But why don`t I like it......

Michelle then looks up to me and says lets go back to class~

I nod my head in agreement and grabs her hand.

We both bid goodbye to Luhan and heads out.

Once we were out of the hideout, Michelle asks What was that about Kris?

What are you talking about? I replied , pretending to not understand her.

She then gave me the "look", which I have grown to love.

Without thinking, I bent down and kissed her forehead.

Startled , she moves back and yells YAHHH, Who allows you to contaminate my head, she asks playfully.

Its just that your so cute and I can`t resists you, I reply in a serious tone.

She raise one brow at me and burst into laughter... Your so funny oppa.

what if I tell you that I am serious. How will you react...

I am funny huh? I replied to her as I let out a fake laugh .

She then nods her head and we continue on with our day.

*after school*

After the last bell, I went to Mi-hyun`s locker to pick her up but when I got there , Luhan was already waiting too.

Lu? I asked.

Hey Yi fan, he replies.

I thought we were meeting you and sehunnie at the bubble tea restaurant..... I asked him.

Well..... I was hoping I can tag along with Mi-hyun too.... He answers.

When I was going to question him more, Michelle pokes my side and greets hey guys~.

Hi darling, I greet her.

Stop being chessey, Kris.... She whines.

soooo cute....

I then interlock our hands.

Hi Mi-hyun, Luhan greets her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter