Ch. 13: Rethinking the Past

Ways a Nerd Can Seduce a Hot Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mi-Hyun's/Michelle's POV

Ugh, I can't believe that jerk! I need some fresh air. 

After leaving the clubhouse, there were many things that were on my mind. 

How did he find out?

Who told him?

And, why did I come off to him as the type of the girl that he could just have a one-night stand with and be done with? 

Without knowing, the destination I started walking towards was the place where I first met him. 

If only the six-year-old Mi-Hyun could see LuHan's identity now. Would she still have loved him for the next 11 years? Or would she have moved on to someone else? 

I slowly crouched down and laid my head on my knee. What if it wasn't him who found me here? Even though I'm supposed to hate him, I honestly can't... He was the first person who helped me understand how to adapt in Korea. 

As I was lost in my thoughts, I suddenly felt somebody hugging my shoulders, bringing me back to reality. Surprised by the sudden contact, I turned to see it was just Kris. 

Are you okay, my strong girl? He asked me. Where are your invisible biceps you showed me earlier? 

His response caused me to chuckle, but I replied, They're gone now, oppa... I'm hurt...

Now my dongsaeng, tell me why you're hurt. Your knight in shining armor is here to protect you.

I let out another chuckle. I'm disappointed. I had spent 11 years picturing the moment I would confess to him, but my hopes all shattered just like that... It was totally opposite from what I expected. The angel I once knew became a devil in a second... 

It's okay, sweetheart. There are more people out there, not just LuHan. 

But, oppa... You don't understand. He was the first person who approached me when I first came to Korea. Because of his encouragement, I am here today. 

Mi-Hyun ah, can you tell me how you met LuHan? 

I then proceeded to tell him, from start to finish, my one-sided love story. 

After a while he said, Oh, LuHan must be really important to you then, huh? 

He was... but, he became this beast who constantly breaks girls' hearts. And, I don't want to spend time loving a guy like that. 

You can't just change your feelings in a day, Michelle. I think you've really been loving him for the past 11 years. And, you're right. LuHan is the opposite from what he was when he was little, but trust me, his change of attitude wasn't because he chose to change, but because of the experiences he has faced growing up. 

Oppa... can you tell me what happened? Why did he change? 

That... I can't tell you. That is something that he has to tell you, to open up to you, on his own. And, I believe that you can warm his frozen heart. 

Well, how do I do that? 

He then leans towards my ear and says, You have to seduce him. 

SEDUCE HIM?! What do you mean?? You know I'm not that type of girl! 

Kris then chuckles, Sweetheart, you can seduce him in many w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter