Ch. 23: WELCOME TO KOREA~

Ways a Nerd Can Seduce a Hot Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** note: conversations in blue = Vietnamese, red = English, dark blue = Mandarin, and Purple = Korean, also italics = thoughts ***

Previously

He then gave me a hug, but when he was about to say his goodbyes, we both heard, Andrea, baby, is that you? That voice was all too familiar.

I then saw the guy behind Chen`s back and yelled out, JOHN??????

Chen`s/ Kim Jondae POV

After Mei shouts out the name "John," I turn around to see this pretty short half Asian guy. Well, okay he was a little taller than Mei, but not by much. And Mei is tall for a girl.

Baby~! He held out his arms, smiling. 

BABY??? Wait, is this her boyfriend? 

Mei then pushes past me and jumps into his arms. Babe, what in the world are you doing here?! She squeals as she nuzzled into his neck. 

I`ve missed you~ and since it's your birthday, I wanted to tell you personally! Am I late? The guy named "John" asked as he looked down at the girl that I liked.  

Hellooo? Hellooo! I`m still here too, Mei!! 

Mei answered, I`m happy you're here, and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

HUHU... If only that was me...

She let go of John and said, I need to introduce you to someone! She said as she led John to where I was standing.

Babe, this is Chen, a new friend! He's a Korean-born who is also fluent in Chinese and even understands some English.

John said to me, Hi, I`m John, Andrea`s boyfriend, as he offers his hand.

I nodded to him and since I`m not really comfortable speaking in English, I just shook his hand.

Mei then tells John, Ohh, babe, Chen ge~ doesn't call me Andrea, but Mei.

John then nods in understanding and tells me, Thanks, Chen, for looking out for my girlfriend.

I nodded my head and turned to Mei.

I have to go now~ I said to her and she gave me an understanding smile. I then waved goodbye to John and he did the same.

When I got into my car, I looked and saw the two hugging and even sharing a kiss with each other.

Should I just give up?

Feeling sad, I drove off and headed to my dorm.

Mi-Hyun's/Michelle's POV

When I opened the door to my house, I saw a very surprising scene.

Ummm... Kids... I awkwardly sighed out. Please, stop kissing! I continued as I shielded my eyes with my hands. My eyes!

Andrea and John stopped abruptly. The guilty half Asian looked at me and laughed. Andrea, a blush forming on her cheeks, looked away and tried to hide in John's chest.

John then let go of my bestie and embraced me, Hi Michelle! I haven`t seen you in ages! 

I hugged him back and replied, I know! It`s been a long time.

We then let go and I turned to Andrea.

Hey, missy, explain to me how you ended up here with John when Chen texted me saying he was hanging with you.

Before she could reply, John speaks out Well, you see, I just got here and we reunited.

Andrea then jumped into the conversation and said, Chen just left and I met John here~

I nodded to show I understoond, but then turned back to John saying, Wait, are you going to attend the same school as us?

John then shook his head and said, Sadly, no, my parents wanted me to go to an all boys school, so I can focus more. Plus, I`m just attending there for one semester.

Andrea showed a face of disappointment, then she shrugged, Oh, well...

Sooo, John, where are you staying? I asked.

Ohh, in the school`s dorm! He replied. I just stopped by to say hi to you two before I moved in~ 

I then rolled my eyes, More like one.

We all then broke into laughter and after that, Andrea and I bid him goodbye.

Bye, baby~ Andrea kissed his cheek.

I`ll see you two later, John says as he turned to wink at Liu.

Ohh, boyy, what am I going to do with you two?? Aww, poor Chen, huh?

After that impromptu reunion, Liu and I head in and we went to my room.

So, how was your birthday? I asked her as we settled ourselves into my bed.

Amazing Chen Chen took me to Lotte World! And gave me a beautiful bracelet. Also, seeing John just made it a 100 times better! She squealed. How was your day She asked.

It was good. I replied to her. Kris and I just hung out and did stupid stuff, like playing in the arcade and the shop. I continued.

I then suddenly remembered something and screamed, OMG! We also signed up for this Korean Course to enrich our language skills! I exclaimed.

Andrea then smirks and says, You two are sooo cute.

I rolled my eyes and she asked, When does this course start?

I replied, Tomorrow... It`s like a whole day thing, and it's every Saturday.

Andrea grins and says, Well, while you and Kris learn, I`ll hang with John!~

Call! I shouted out and then we said good night. 

I then texted Kris:

Me: OPPA!, Remember the class starts tomorrow! at 8 a.m. Please pick me up!

*2 mins later*

Kris: Eww, that early and the fact that I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter