Ch.18: A Day with the Idiots

Ways a Nerd Can Seduce a Hot Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** note: conversations in blue = Vietnamese, red = English, dark blue = Mandarin, and Purple = Korean, also italics = thoughts ***

Luhan POV

Gross, why are those two here...? 

Yah, stop doing PDA you two! I heard Chanyeol scream as he threw food at them.

Being the good guy he was, Kris helped Mi hyun dodge the food and glareed at the the tall kid.

PARK CHANYEOL! Stop wasting food! Lay shouts at him and proceeds to smack his head.  

Lay then leans into me and whispers You okay? I nodded in reply and continued eating.

As I was eating, the only thing that was on my mind was what Kris said from before.

            I  don`t care if I am one. Just being with her brings me great happiness...

Does Kris really like her? Should I really go after the girl he likes? 

As I was in deep thought, I felt someone staring at me. Turning my head, I got direct eye contact with Mi-hyun. For a mere second, it felt if as our surroundings disappeared into thin air. Noticing our intimate contact, Mi-hyun quickly glanced the other way.

What was that? Why would she look at me like that when she`s with Kris? That not loyalty... Maybe I should test this girl to see if she's good for him.

With that I got up from my chair and walked towards the couple.

When I got closer I notice Mi-hyun grabbing onto Kris's hand.

What do you want, Luhan? Kris asked me in a stern voice.

Well, I just wanted to congratulate the new couple. Is that so bad? I replied.

Really now, Luhan? Well, thanks, I guess. But, we don't need your blessings. Kris retorts back.

Well, then let me thank you for being my rebound. I replied while smirking.

As Kris was abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter