Ch. 21: Aftermath

Ways a Nerd Can Seduce a Hot Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** note: conversations in blue = Vietnamese, red = English, dark blue = Mandarin, and Purple = Korean, also italics = thoughts ***

Previously

I`m glad you had fun! I told her with sincerity. 

She then halted, turned to me, and said, I`m glad we are friends now.

When I saw her smile, my heartbeat sped up and without me knowing, my body started to lean closer and closer to her lips...

Mi-Hyun's/Michelle's POV

Why is he leaning closer...?

Before I knew it, he was only an inch away from my lips.

OMG! Is my dream coming true...? My first kiss will be with Luhan...

I slowly closed my eyes, but before his lips captured mine, my hands pushed on his chest, keeping him from coming closer.

I leaned my head away while pushing him off of me.

I then faced him and said, Luhan, why did you try to kiss me? I`m Kris`s girlfriend, and you should know your boundaries. 

Before he could reply, I ran off.

I ran to the nearest bus station and as I waited, I went into deep thought.

What was I thinking?? Was I really going to lose my first kiss that easily?

The bus came 5 minutes later and, as I got on the bus, I saw Luhan`s car right behind it.

I quickly put on my hoodie and hurried onto the bus making sure he didn't`t see me.

While on the bus, the scene from before replayed in my mind. From him leaning closer to me and then to me closing my eyes. 

Why did I close my eyes...! I was angered at how easy I must have came off as.

I didn't know I was so angry until I realized tears were slowly dripping down my cheeks.

Why am I crying?

I then quickly wiped my tears and took out my phone.

I need to talk to him...

I then quickly dialed a number and the phone soon started beeping.

Hello? The person on the other line answered. 

Hearing his voice made me feel relieved and my tears were soon falling again.

Michelle? Kris continues on the other end.

Mmmmhmm, was all I could let out.

Are you okay? Why are you crying? Your making me worried! Did Luhan hurt you? Kris asks in a rapid pace.

Before I could reply Kris says, You know what, just text me where you are! I'll pick you up! He then hangs up.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter