Ch. 20: DATE?!?!

Ways a Nerd Can Seduce a Hot Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** note: conversations in blue = Vietnamese, red = English, dark blue = Mandarin, and Purple = Korean, also italics = thoughts ***

Mi-Hyun's/Michelle's POV

*At school in math class*

I can`t believe I forgot about the test, I’m totally going to fail now... I thought as I rested my head on my desk.

What`s wrong? My friend and classmate Kevin asked me.

I forgot to study for the test, I told him as I faked a cry.

He then patted my head and said, You will do fine! You’re a genius! 

I then nodded my head and said, Thanks Kevey!

My teacher then came in and said, Are you all ready for the test?

De sensongnim... The class replied in unison.

She then started to pass out the test.

I`m so screwed...

As she got closer and closer my heartbeat sped up due to my ongoing anxiety...

Finally, she reached me and slowly placed the exam on my desk.

Wish me luck...

*45 minutes later*

Class, please pass in your exams now! My teacher yells out.

I slowly brought my test forward and hoped for the best.

*Bell Rings*

After the bell rang, I walked to my locker and noticed Kris standing there and waiting for me.

What`s up Kris? I asked him.

That`s Oppa to you, He replied as he smacked my head lightly with a stack of papers. He then continued and said, How did you do on your math test?

I then stared at him suspiciously and asked, How did you know I had a math test?

He then chuckled and replied, Silly goose, you told me the other day.

I did? Really? Man… you should have reminded me, because I forgot! I told him as I smacked his arm.

Kris laughed again and said, So, I’m guessing you did bad.

It was okay, I replied. But, it could have been better, I mumbled the last part.

Kris obviously heard it because then he said, I`m sure you still got an A!

But it’s not going to be a 100... Huhu...

Kris then hooked arms with me, probably noticing my sad expression, and said, Let`s go get ice cream! I`ll pay!

After eating ice cream with Kris, the rest of the school day went by quickly and soon the day ended.

Right after the last bell rang off, I ran to my math teacher’s room to get my test grade.

When I got there, my teacher looked at me and shook her head as she gave me my test.

Walking to my locker, I was really sad and in a daze.

I did so bad…

As I continued to walk all of a sudden, someone grabbed my hand and pushed me.

Yah, Michelle are you an idiot! Why weren’t you looking straight! That chart almost hit you! Kris yelled at me.

Sorry... I mumbled.

Kris then cupped my face and asked, What`s wrong?

I failed my test... I replied.

Let me see it. Kris ordered as he pulled the graded test out of my hands.

Kris then looked at the paper and his eyes widened. He then started to glance between me and the test.

I think you need new glasses. Kris finally spoke out.

Why? I asked him seriously.

Michelle, your test was marked as a 99... Kris replied to me as he raised one brow in suspicion.

Exactly. I failed... I told him sternly.

Kris chuckled, Aigooo! and ruffled my hair.

All of a sudden, Luhan, out of nowhere, came and greeted Kris and nodded to me.

I then nodded back and looked at Kris, because he still had my test.

Luhan then commented, Ohhh, Mi-hyun, you got a 99 on your test.

I just nodded and Luhan then asked, Were you thinking about me? Is that why you weren't focused?

I then rolled my eyes and excused myself telling Kris, I`m going to the library. 

Luhan POV 

Hmmm... Mi-hyun`s going to the Library, huh? Maybe I should quiz her now... I thought as I bid Kris goodbye and started to follow Mi-hyun.

Step-by-step, I followed her from the Science and Math department to the Library, hiding behind lockers so she didn't notice me.

As I followed her, all of a sudden she turned around abruptly, catching me off guard.

... I can`t hide!

Why are you following me? She asked me with a stern voice.

... ... What am I going to say...?

Well, ummm, I wasn`t following you. I had to go to the Library, too... I said as I glanced the other way while scratching my neck.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter