Ch.17 Hanging Out with EXO

Ways a Nerd Can Seduce a Hot Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

** note: conversations in blue = Vietnamese, red = English, dark blue = Mandarin, and Purple = Korean, also italics = thoughts ***

Mi-Hyun's/Michelle's POV

After we went into my house, Kris and I tried to explain our current situation to my best friend.

So, wait... You guys are not a couple??? Andrea asks Kris and me.

No, we're not... LOL, she got fooled oppa! I said as I smacked Kris' shoulders triumphantly.

I`m confused... Andrea mutters as she shakes her head.

Andrea, let me explain it to you this time. Kris replies. Michelle and I are just in a fake relationship... it's the first plan.

Huh...? B-But... I wanted you guys to be "real!" Andrea stutters, making a disappointed face.

I rolled my eyes at her statement but when I turned to look at Kris' reaction, I saw that he was smiling.

Why would you want that? Kris asked her.

Well, I ship you guys... Andrea said as she make a heart shape in front of us with her two hands.

Shut up, Andie! I yelled as I threw a pillow at her.

Feeling embarrassed by her statement, I turned to Kris and muttered Ignore her.

Kris then just shook his head, smiling, and leaned into my ear, whispering, Wow, baobei, we already have a fan...

I felt my cheeks burning up and I pushed him away from me, yelling, YAH! WU YI FAN!

Who`s Wu Yi Fan? Andrea questioned, this time looking more confused.

Kris then explained while laughing, It`s my Chinese name. He then proceeds to move closer to me and pinches my cheek.

How do you know my Chinese name, Ms.Le? ...Are you "stalking me?" Kris asked this time, mimicking me from earlier.

Well, Yi Fan, must I remind you that I`m close to Do Sojin? She told me... I retorted in a matter-of-fact tone.

All of a sudden, Andrea yells out, People! Stop flirting with each other and continue to explain the plan to me. I hate being confused, y'know!

Kris then ruffles her hair and we proceeded to explain the plan, but all of a sudden, her phone rang.

When she looked at the caller ID, her eyes lit up and she started smiling, Hi baby~ She cooed into her phone.

Her action caused me to roll my eyes. I then turned to Kris and said, Hey baby, do you want t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter