Prologue

Ways a Nerd Can Seduce a Hot Kingka!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*** note: conversations in blue = Vietnamese, red = English, dark blue = Mandarin, and Purple = Korean ***

"MOMMMMMYYYYYYYYY!" Little six year old Michelle yelled as she ran into her mother`s arms. 

"Hi, baby," Her mom cooed to her as she nestled her little head onto her mom`s shoulder. "How was school?" Her mother asked, causing the little girl's head to shoot up.

"I met new friends today!" She cheerfully answered, causing her mother to let out a chuckle.

"Really, now? That's great, my lovely daughter, but your dad and I have to tell you something."

"What's going on, Mommy?" Michelle asked, looking confused.

"Well, your dad and I have decided that it`s time for us to move to our new home in two weeks!" Her mom replied, trying to sound excited. 

"Why? Aren`t we already at home?" Michelle asked.

"Well, sweetie, you see, your father got this opportunity to start his own company. That's why we need to move." Her mom answered. 

"I see, Mommy... but, where are we moving to?"

"To Seoul, South Korea." Her mom softly answered as she gently lowered her daughter to the ground.

"WHAT! That far, Mommy?" Michelle yelled out, sounding suprised. "What about my friends, Mommy? How am I going to see them?"

"Well, baby, you can Skype and write emails to them, and during the summer we can go back to the States and visit them!" Michelle's mother said enthusiastically. "You have nothing to worry about." 

"Okay, then..." Michelle then ran off, deciding to call her best friend, Andrea, to tell her the news.

Michelle pressed a few buttons on the phone in order to call Andrea. She then waited for the girl to pick up. After a few seconds, she heard a voice. 

"Hello...?"  said the person on the phone. 

"May I speak to Andrea, please?" Michelle asked politely.

"Hey, Michelle, it`s me!" Andrea knew it was Michelle right away. "What`s up, bestie?"  

"Liu Liu, I`m moving in two weeks..." Michelle replied.

"REALLYYYYYYYY?!" Andrea yelled through the phone. "To where?!"

"To Korea..." answered Michelle.

"That's far, bestie... What are we going to do??" Andrea cried.

"Don`t worry we will always be best friends, I promise!" Michelle said, trying to comfort her friend, as well as herself. "And, my mom said that we can Skype and visit each other during the summers! And you have John with you."

"That`s true..." Andrea murmured, sounding a little happier. Michelle then heard tidbits of Mandarin Chinese as Andrea's mom at the other end of the line called Andrea's name. 

"Hey, bestie, I have to go now." Andrea said reluctantly.

"Okay." Michelle replied.

"Talk to you later." They both said goodbye, and Michelle hung up the phone.

After all that talking, Michelle`s eyes started to feel heavy. She went off to her room to sleep and drift off to her Neverland.

 

**Two weeks later, at Logan Airport**

 

"MICHEEELLLEEEE!" Andrea is running across the terminal, without checking in. 

"ANDREAAAAAA!" Michelle ran to Andrea and hugged her, both of them crying on each other's shoulders. 

Michelle's mom came over to the two, and Michelle started screaming more. "Mommy! I don't wanna go! I don't wanna leave here!" 

"It's okay! You guys can still contact each other." 

"But, Mommy, I don't know any Korean! How am I going to survive at school, make friends??" 

Andrea is still clinging onto Michelle like a koala, sniffling. 

"Don't worry, honey, there will be an English translator for you in Korea, she'll help you in school. And because of your good grades, you got into Apgujeong Academy of the Arts. You should be proud of yourself!" 

"But I don't want her to leaaaaveee!" Andrea screams. 

Andrea's mom walks in on the scene. "Don't worry, Andrea, when you get older you can study abroad in Korea, like Michelle!"

"Study abroad? So I get to go to Korea if I study abroad?" Andrea asked excitedly. If she studies abroad now, she won't have to leave Michelle. At least, that was her logic. As a six year old, can you blame her?

"Yes, honey. But not now. You don't have to go to Korea yet. Wait a little longer, okay?" Andrea's moth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter