Chapter 9

《The Arranged Marriage》

[Ahri's pov]

 

 "What's wrong?" Sehun asked me as he saw my grip on my phone and it looked like it would break. Should I tell him?..

 No, I can't...

 "It's nothing." I answered hesitating.

 I needed to be alone, so I decided to go somewhere out.

 "Where are you going?" I heard Sehun's voice behind me as I headed towards the door. But I didn't want to face him like this.

 I opened the door and closed it right in front of Sehun's face.

 I walked for a really long time until I didn't regonise the area anymore. I saw a playground and no one was there. I took a seat on the swing and just played with my feet.

 The horrible memories came back..

 

~Flashback~

 

 Me and my parents decided to go to a restaurant to have lunch. Donghyun couldn't go with me for lunch because he said he was really busy.

 While we were having lunch I spotted a familiar figure in the same restaurant.

 It was Donghyun. He was with another girl. I saw how he kissed her..

 I tried to act normal in front of my parents but I felt so heartbroken. My parents knew me too well, so they knew that something was wrong.

 When we were back home, I got a text from Donghyun that said he had to talk with me. I knew what he will say to me but I didn't want to acknowledge it.

 I went to the park, our usual place, to meet him. I spotted Donghyun and walked towards him. But that time I walked in a really slow pace because I didn't want to hear those words coming from his lips.

 When I greeted Donghyun, he was extremely cold.

 "Let's break up." Donghyun said those words mercilessly. It felt like a knife stabbed my heart.

 "W-Why?" I manged to ask as my tears welled up in my eyes.

 "I don't need you anymore." Donghyun answered in a cold tone.

 "B-But you said you love me." I said on the verge of breakdown of tears.

 "You seriously thought that I love you?" Donghyun said in a mocking tone. "I never loved you, you were just my toy."

 I could believe what he said to me.

 "You're too boring for me. I regret dating you. And don't bother me anymore." Donghyun said and walked away. As he walked away I brokedown in tears.

 

~End of the flashback~

 

 From that day I changed..

 I couldn't even cry anymore because I've run out of tears.

 After sitting on the swing for about an hour, I decided to go home. It was already 8p.m.

 I somehow managed to get home.

 "Where were you?" Sehun asked crossing his arms in front of his chest while standing in front of me I opened the front door. I didn't answer him and walked pass him. "Yah! Are you deaf?" Sehun yelled trailing behind me as I walked up the stairs to the bedroom.

 "I wish I was." I said in a cold tone not even looking at Sehun and opened the door of the bedroom.

 "Are you not going to eat dinner?" after awhile Sehun asked.

 "No." I answered now in more colder tone while walking towards the door leading to the balcony.

 "But-"

 "Shut up." I cut off Sehun and turned to look at him. We were now on the balcony since Sehun followed me there.

 "Why should I?" Sehun asked glaring at me.

 "Just shut up." I said returning the glare.

 "Maybe you should shut up. Your personality is horrible." Sehun said pointing at me with his finger. I scoffed at him.

 "Well, your personality is horrible too."

 "You're just a spoiled brat."

 "I'm not."

 "You are."

 "You think you know me?" I asked with a little bit of attitude.

 "I think I do."

 "No, you don't. You don't know what I've been trough, you don't know what horrible pain I felt." I said poking his chest while emphasizing every word. "And you'll never know." I said and turned to look at the sky while supporting myself with my hands gripping the railings.

 "Why?" Sehun asked in an annoyed tone and I felt him burning a hole with his eyes in my head.

 "Because I'll never let you in my life." I said in a cold tone and left him standing in the balcony.

 

 


 

 

[A/N]

 

 I'm not sure if I'm pleased with this chapter... Sorry if you're disappointed *cries a Han River*

 

 So today is Valentines Day..

 If you have your valentines, I'm happy for you all ^^ But if you don't have that significant other, don't worry, you can celebrate the Forever Alone day :D

 

My guy friend asked me what should he give to the girl that he will confess today and I was like:

 

Okay, I am off like a prom dress *POOF*