Chapter 2

《The Arranged Marriage》

[Sehun's pov]

 

 "I'm going to marry him?!" Ahri yelled looking at her parents.

 "She's going to be my wife?!" I yelled at my parents.

 "I don't want to marry him!" Ahri yelled again while pointing at me.

 "Do you think I want to marry you?!" I yelled at her.

 "Both of you, quiet!" my mom slightly yelled at us and Ahri sat down with a frustrated expression.

 "But only two months have passed since then." Ahri said to her mother. What is she talking about? Since what have two months have passed? I'm not really curious about it but still...

 "I know, sweetie, but I can't do anything about it." Mrs. Kim said and caressed Ahri's cheek.

 "Stop yelling and shouting! You're disturbing other people!" Mr. Kim slightly shouted and everyone quietly sat back at their chairs.

 "We found out about a contract made by your grandfather and Ahri's grandfather about a month ago. The contract says, that Kim Jonghyun's, who is Ahri's grandfather, and Oh Donghae's, who is your grandfather, grandchildren have to marry each other. So since Ahri and you're the only children in your families, you two have no choice." my mom explained everything.

 "Unbelievable.." Ahri and me said in unison.

 "Since you two will graduate from high school in one month, your wedding will be held in the start of the summer." Mr. Kim said.

 For about 20 minutes me and Ahri tried to find solution to this situation but to no avail. We both just sat at the table doing nothing.

 After about an half an hour finally the dinner ended and we went for a walk in the park.

 Our parents were next to the pond and me and Ahri were sitting awkwardly on the bench.

 Ahri was quiet and she didn't say a word, neither did I.

 "Okay, you both have to go to school tomorrow. So let's get going to our cars." Mrs. Kim said after our parents came to us and we headed towards the parking lot.

 My parents bid their good byes to the Kim's as I bowed my head to them and we entered our cars. But the whole time Ahri kept quiet.

 

[Ahri's pov]

 

 The ride home was filled with comfortable silence. When we got home, I went straight to my room, even though my parents wanted me to watch a movie with them but I wanted to be alone.

 I took a long hot bath and changed in to my pjs and just sat on the edge of my bed.

 "Sweetie, are you awake?" I heard a knock on the door of my room.

 "Yes, mom!.." I slightly shouted and my mom entered the room. She walked to me and looked at me with mischievous spark in her eyes.

 "So what do you think of him?" my mom asked and looked like a teenaged girl who's friend just told her, that she got a boyfriend.

 "Who?" I looked at her with raised eyebrow.

 "Who do you think? Of course Sehun!" my mother squealed in happiness.

 "Oh, him.." I said while rolling my eyes. "He's okay, I guess.." I answered while scratching the back of my head.

 "You like him, don't you?" my mom nudged my side as my cheeks turned in a light shade of pink.

 "Mom, stop!" I slightly shouted and my mom was in fan girl mode.

 "Okay, sweetie. Good night!" my mom kissed my forehead and pranced out of my room.

 I shook my head at my mom's childishness and laid on my bed. Soon after I drifted to the dreamland.

 

[Sehun's pov]

 

 After I got home, I took a quick shower and changed to me casual clothes.

 While I was watching TV, my mother kept asking me about what are my first impressions of Ahri. I just kept saying that she's okay and stuff like that till my mother got bored by nagging me and left me alone.

 Suddenly my phone, that was on the coffee table in front of the couch I was sitting on, buzzed.

 

Luhan hyung: So how did the dinner go?

Me: Good, I guess..

Luhan hyung: Was there something announced during the dinner?

Me: Yes..

Luhan hyung: What was that about?

Me: Swear that you won't tell anyone.

Luhan hyung: I swear, now tell me what was that about!

Me: Actually, I'm getting married..

Luhan hyung: How? You never told us that you have a girlfriend!

Me: It's an arranged marriage.

Luhan hyung: Okay.. Did you tell the others?

Me: No, not yet. And don't even try to open your mouth to others about this marriage.

Luhan hyung: Okay, okay. So who is the lucky girl?

Me: She goes to our school, I think..

Luhan hyung: What is her name? Do I or the others know her?

Me: I don't think so.. But I think you all will meet her soon.

Luhan hyung: Okay, I'll be waiting. I have to go. And don't worry, I won't tell the others anything. See you at school tomorrow!

Me: Okay. See ya!

 

[A/N; I swear I didn't think about HunHan while writing this texting part. It just somehow happened. And I don't even ship HunHan :D And I actually hate when fangirls ship two guys together...]

 

 I turned off my phone and went to lay on my bed. As I was laying on my bed, I don't know why but I kept thinking about Ahri and the arranged marriage.

 While I was thinking, I slowly drifted to sleep.

 

♥Next morning♥

 

[Ahri's pov]

 

 I woke up from the sound of the alarm. I actually slept well for the first time after those two horrible months and I was in a good mood. I got up and went to get ready for school.

 After I was done getting ready, I went downstairs to eat the breakfast.

 "Good morning!" I greeted my parents and took a seat in front of my mom.

 "Good morning, darling! You seem to be in a good mood." my dad said with a sly smile. I just smiled at him and started eating my breakfast.

 When I was done eating, I quickly went to the car and drove off to the school.

 When I was finally at the school, I went to the Math classroom even though the class didn't start for, like, 40 minutes.

 I was just sitting in my seat and scribbled on my notebook.

 "Ahri?" I heard a familiar voice coming from the direction of the door. When I looked up to see who was calling my name, I saw Jongin standing in the doorway.

 "Hi!" I beamed as I waved to him.

 "What are you doing here so early in the morning?" Jongin asked when he took a seat next to me.

 "I always come to the school early because I'm one of the top 3 students in the whole school." I answered and resumed scribbling on my notebook.

 "Oh, right. I forgot about that.." Jongin trailed of while scratching the back of his head.

 "Um.. Do you want go out sometime?" Jongin broke the awkward silence that was lingering in the classroom. I didn't even know what answer I should give him.

 "Yeah, I'd love to." I answered him with a sweet smile and he returned a sheepish smile.

 Our little 'moment' was ruined when someone opened the door of the classroom. I didn't turn to look who it was but Jongin seemed to know that person.

 "Hey, Sehun!" Jongin greeted the person, who entered the classroom, with a smile. What is he doing here?! I don't want to see him right now!

 "Hey!." I heard Sehun's voice coming nearer to me and Jongin.

 "What are you doing here?" Kai asked and took a side glance at me.

 "I have Math now, you?" Sehun asked back as I heard the chair being pulled behind me.

 "I was just talking to my friend, Ahri." Oh how I wished he wouldn't have said my name...

 I turned to look at Sehun and he was just standing there with wide eyes. Jongin looked at me and Sehun back and forth but didn't say anything for a qouple of minutes.

 "Do you know each other?" Jongin asked still looking at us suspiciously.

 "Yes." "No." Sehun and I said at the same time. I glared coldly at Sehun who said 'yes'.

 "Don't glare ar me." Sehun said in a cold tone.

 "How do you know each other?" Jongin asked again while looking at me.

 "It's a long story.." I sighed and ruffled my hair in frustration.

 "I don't care if it's long or short. Just tell me!" Jongin said getting a little bit annoyed.

 "Actually, only Luhan hyung knows about this." Sehun said and sat on his chair.

 "Then if you two don't tell me what's going on, I'm going to find Luhan and ask him." Jongin said and stood up from his seat and started walking towards the door.

 But the words I said made him stop immediately.

 

 


[A/N]

 

I really want to thank the people who subscribed to this story and I want to send a big bear hug to taemin1 for upvoting!!! <3 I'm trying so hard not to cry because I'm too happy from all the feedback...

 

 

this is for you taemin1 <3

 

Hugs and kisses!!!~