Chapter 11

《The Arranged Marriage》

[Ahri's pov]

 

 "What?!" I and Sehun yelled simultaneously and sent each other death glares.

 "Well, can you think of other solution to this situation? You all have to participate in the event." the dance coach said while crossing his arms in front of his chest and we shook our heads with deflated shoulders, feeling that we can't escape from the situation.

 "I see then." the coach said and turned to other students in the practice room. "The talent show will be held next week, so you will have to work your butts off. You and your partner can now choose of what song you will dance to, but after you all choose the song we will have to check if some of you chose the same one. Okay, then I'll be back at the end of the lesson." the coach said with a wide smile and went out of the practice room.

  I slumped on the floor supporting myself against the wall and so did Sehun.

 "Ugh.. Why do I have to be paired with you?" I hissed as I kicked the air in a child like manner.

 "Do you think I want to be stuck with you?" Sehun said in a slightly mocking tone. And the annoying Oh Sehun is back... I knew that him being nice to me was too good to be true..

 "Let's not get started on that.." I said as I heaved an annoyed sigh. "What song should we choose?" I asked Sehun in an uninterested tone.

 "I don't know.." Sehun answered with a sigh.

  We tried to think of a song that we could dance to, but we didn't get anywhere. All the pairs looked like they chose the songs and some where practicing dance steps.

 "So, did you choose your songs?" the coach asked as he entered the practice room and the room rang with a loud 'yes', but I and Sehun kept quiet. "Did our last pair choose a song too?"

 "No." Sehun answered and sighed yet again.

 "Then continue to think." the coach said and turned to other students.

  When he finished asking the pairs about teir songs, he walked towards me and Sehun.

 "So did you know what song you're going to dance to?" the coach asked while crouching in front of me and Sehun and I shook my head with a slight pout. "So I guess you will dance to Trouble Maker by Trouble Maker." he smiled and the bell rang and the class was over. Ugh.. Why? The dance is too y for my liking..

 

  When the bell rang indicating that the last period of the day ended, all the students rushed out of the school. As always I took my sweet time going home.

  When I arrived home, dead silence filled the whole house. My phone buzzed in the pocket of my jacket indicating that I got a text message.

 

Unknown: I'll come home late, so you can make dinner only for yourself.

 

  As I read the text message I thought of what could be texting me. Of course it's Sehun! When did he get my number? Well that doesn't matter, I have the whole house to myself!

  Happily jumping around, I headed to the bedroom. I changed to an oversized sweatshirt and shorts and put my hair up in a messy bun and went to do my homework.

  After doing my homework, I went to the kitchen to cook something because my tummy started to grumble, since it was 8p.m I decided to make lasagne. I eat a lot, so eating the whole lasagne is nothing to me. I don't gain weight from eating a lot.

  I was eating my dinner while comfortably sitting on the couch and watching TV in the living room when I heard the front door open and loud voices.

 "Hi!" I heard Tao's voice behind me.

 "Oh hi!" I smiled at Tao when I turned to see EXO entering the living room. "What are you doing here?" I asked while putting the plate of lasagne on the coffee table.

 "Are you not happy to see us?" Tao pouted cutely while others put their hands over their hearts acting hurt form my words.

 "No, I'm not. But I don't have anything to offer you to eat because I made lasagne only to myself, since Sehun texted me telling he'll come home late." I explained while the guys took seats on the couches or the floor.

 "Don't worry, we already had our dinner." Chanyeol said patting his tummy and I nodded while taking the plate of lasagne from the coffee table.

 "We heard that you and Sehun will be participating in the talent show." Kris said while wiggling his eyebrows.

 "Do we really need to talk about that?" I said in an annoyed tone while finishing my plate of lasagne.

 "Why? There's nothing wrong about it. And both of you are excellent dancers." Suho said in a matter-of-fact tone.

 "I've never seen Sehun dance, so I'm not sure about that." I said and Sehun sent a death glare at me. "What? I'll believe it when I see it." I said to Sehun in a little bit y tone.

 "Are you serious?" Sehun asked in an angry tone while sending daggers with his eyes at me. I just rolled my eyes at him and went to the kitchen to wash my plate.

 "Do you want anything to drink?" I yelled from the kitchen while washing my plate.

 "Water is fine." someone's breath tickled my neck.

 "Oh my God!" I screeched as I dropped the plate to the floor from my hands.

 "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." Jongin apologized while crouching down to help me pick the pieces of the broken plate from the floor.

 "Don't worry about it." I raised my head to look at Jongin, but noticed that our faces were just a couple inches apart.

  When Jongin noticed me stop picking the pieces of the plate he raised his head to look at me. We were looking at each other's eyes for a couple of moments, but heard loud steps coming towards the kitchen.

 "What happened?" the rest of EXO entered the kitchen and saw the little mess.

 "I broke a plate." I said while standing up from the floor with my cheeks tinged with pinkish color.

 "Did you cut yourself?" Tao ran to me and examined my hands.

 "No." I said with a smile as I patted Tao's head. "Go back to the living room. I'll just clean the mess up and come too." I said as I crouched down to start to clean up.

 "I'll help you." Jongin said, but I stopped him.

 "No, it's fine. Don't worry about it." I said and Jongin left the kitchen still hesitating.

  After I cleaned the mess up, as I said, I went to join the guys in the living room.

 

[Sehun's pov]

 

  When it was almost 12a.m the guys decided to go home.

 "I'm going to get something to drink. Do you want something?" I asked Ahri as I got up from the couch.

 "No." Ahri answered with a yawn while staring at the TV screen.

  I went to the kitchen to make myself some coffee. After I was done making myself coffee I went back to the living room.

  When I entered the living room I saw Ahri sleeping soundly on the couch. Really? I thought as I went closer to the couch. She was sleeping uncomfortably, so I decided to take her to the bedroom somehow.

  After I picked Ahri up from the couch in bridal-style, Ahri immediately snuggled to my chest. I chuckled at her and a slight smile formed on my lips as I headed to the bedroom.

  When I was finally at the bedroom I walked slowly to the bed because Ahri started stirring in her sleep. I gently laid her on the bed and she immediately curled up in fetus position. I guess she's cold.. I thought while covering her fragile body with a blanket.

 "Sweet dreams.." I whispered and went to get washed up and went to bed.

 

 


 

 

[A/N]

 

 I updated the story on Monday (the worst day of the week)!!! Now I feel like I accomplished something :D

 

 I actually feel better today and my allergies aren't being a . YAY!!!!!

 

 Okay, I'm hungry (now to think of, I'm always hungry :D)

 

 Bye es! ♥