Chapter 18

《The Arranged Marriage》

[Ahri's pov]

 

  My head.. I groaned as a horrible headache hit me seconds after I woke up. I opened my eyes and saw that I was in my and Sehun's bedroom.

  I tried remembering what happened yesterday. I kissed Sehun, then drank some more and.... then what?

  I hastily raised up the covers to see that I was still in my dress and sighed in relief, then turned around.

  Sehun was sleeping peacefully and, of course, shirtless. My eyes fell on his lips and I remembered our kiss. I hope you're fast asleep... I thought as I traced his face with my finger tips.

  I smiled a little as Sehun didn't seem to have woken up.

  I slipped from under the covers and, while standing up, I saw a glass of water on the nightstand. I smiled a little, knowing it was Sehun who placed the glass there, and drank it in one gulp.

  I took some clothes - denim cut-offs and a simple navy tank top - and staggered to the bathroom, since my feet hurt a lot and so did my head.

  When I went out of the bathroom, I saw that Sehun was no longer in bed.

  I figured Sehun was downstairs and made my way to the kitchen.

  When I entered the kitchen, I saw Sehun standing in front of the stove, still shirtless.

 "Good morning!" I exclaimed in my raspy voice.

 "Good morning! How are you feeling?" Sehun asked as he placed fresh pancakes on the plate and turned off the stove.

 "Meh- What's that?" I pointed at the purple bruises on Sehun's neck and chest.

 "These?" Sehun pointed at his chest with a smirk. "You did these."

 "I did those?! When?!" I asked wirh wide eyes as blood rushed to my cheeks.

 "Yesterday. Let's just say, what you did was quite suggestive." Sehun moved to the dinner with two plates in his hands.

 "What else did I do?" I asked carefully as I stood at the table next to Sehun who was setting up the table.

 "What you did was amazing." Sehun said and s his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

 "W-What do you mean?" My eyes bulged out even more. All kinds of dirty thoughts started buzzing in my head.

 "Okay, okay." Sehun laughed. "Aside from this, you didn't do anything." Sehun pointed at his chest and smiled a reassuring smile.

 "But still..." I looked away blushing.

 "You seriously didn't do anything rash." Sehun said. I nodded my head slowly and took a seat at the table.

  "As much as I would've liked you to, but no." I swear I heard Sehun murmur.

 

****

 

 "So what are we having for dinner?" Sehun asked as we both lied on the bed next to each other, watching the TV.

 "I'm too lazy to cook anything." I whined.

 "Why don't we go out then?" Sehun suggested and I looked up at him.

 "Sure." I said while grabbing my phone and I and Sehun got off the bed.

 "Are you going like this?" Sehun stopped my at the door.

 "What do you mean?" I looked down at myself and looked up at Sehun confused.

 "I think it's too revealing.." Sehun looked away scratching the back of his neck. A smile slowly crept up my face.

 "I'm tied down to you, remember? No one is stupid enough to hit on a girl who has a fiancé." I laughed and made my way down the stairs and out of the house.

 

****

 

  The streets were full of people. Couples, groups of teenagers mingling everywhere.

  Sehun and I were walking down the street, looking for a place to eat.

  As we were walking, some guy harshly bumped shoulders with me, making me collide with Sehun. I lost my balance, but Sehun quickly steadied me by wrapping his arm around my waist.

 "Dude!" Sehun yelled at the guy who just walked away without apologizing. "Are you okay?" Sehun looked at me worried and examined my shoulder.

 "I'm okay." I said with a smile. I really was fine. Seeing Sehun so worried about me, my heart started to beat faster and the butterflies in my stomach went bizerk.

  Sehun smiled brightly in return and brought his arm around my shoulder, and we continued our search for a place to eat.

 

****

 

  We found a really cosy pizza place.

  Sehun and I entered the pizza place and took a seat at a table at the front of the eatery.

  The waitress with long bleached hair and a really revealing top came to take our order.

 "We'll be having pizza with pepperoni and cheese, two servings of French fries and two Pepsi's." Sehun said to the waitress and handed her our menus. The waitress made effort that Sehun and hers fingers would touch. She looked at me with a disgusted smirk and and walked away.

 "She's such a ." I rolled my eyes and looked at my phone angrily.

 "What do you mean?" Sehin looked at me genuinely confused.

 "She was flirting with you and then she looked at me like I was some disgusting roten piece of meat." I looked at him with a slight pout.

 "Was she flirting with me?" Sehun pointed at himself.

 "Yes!" I exclaimed, slightly angry.

 "Are you jealous?" Sehun looked at me with a smirk.

 "Yes.." I mumbled and hoped Sehun hadn't heard me. But he did; his smirk turned into a big, from ear to ear smile.

  The waitress came with our food.

 "The wedding's soon. And I can't wait for our wedding night, honey." Sehun leaned towards the table and winked playful as the waitress was putting down the dishes on our table.

  I looked at Sehun with wide eyes and tinged cheeks. I saw how the eyes of the blonde female at our table bulged out and she quickly scurried away after being done with placing all the dishes on our table.

 "You sly little ." I commented. Sehun just looked at me innocently. "I can't believe you said to make that girl back off." I giggled and took my glass of Pepsi to take a sip.

 "I meant what I said." Sehun said with a y smirk, making me choke on my drink.

 " you.." I said while wiping my lips with a napkin and took a slice of the pepperoni and cheese pizza.

 "I'd be glad if you'd me." Sehun's dirty and witty response made my stomach flip.

 "Shut up and eat." I rolled my eyes and dug into my food, trying to hide my tomato red cheeks.

 

 


 

 

[A/N]

 

  Long time no see!

  This is a short chapter. But don't worry  I'm already writing the next one and it is the wedding chapter and it will be quite long. And it's giving me major feels, I can't even.

  I actually wrote a oneshot featuring Kai. It's my first time writing and it came out sorta hardcore. Don't know how.. I wanted to ask you if you'd be interested to read it and if you are, I could publish it. So please do comment! ^^

  I just want to thank all of my subscribers and those who upvoted my story *throwing virtual hugs everywhere* I'm so happy that you enjoy reading my story and I hope you stick with me in the future, even though I'm a sick erted weirdo.

  BTW, if you want, you can follow me on Instagram. My feed mainly consists of my cats, my dogs, food, and witty and y tumblr posts, so.... go and follow me?

  'Kay. Buh-bye lovelies! ♡♡♡