Chapter 17

《The Arranged Marriage》

[Ahri's pov]

 

  When we got to the club, pretty much every senior was there. There were other people too.

  The music was blaring, I thought my eardrums will burst, but I got used to it after awhile. The people on the dance floor were already tipsy and the girls were grinding on the guys I bet they never have seen before.

  We went to the booth we EXO was at.

 "Hey!" Sehun greeted the EXO boys. They didn't reply, they just stared at me with their mouths ajar. "Stop staring at Ahri like that!" Sehun yelled over the deafening music.

 "Oops, sorry." Kris said and jokingly smiled as Sehun and I took our seats at the table.

 "If only Ahri was single..." Chanyeol commented teasingly.

 "Yah!" Sehun yelled again.

 "Thanks, I guess." I placed my hand on Sehun's to assure him I wasn't offended or anything.

  I ordered some drinks and me and Sehun just chilled at the booth.

 

****

 

  A few drinks later I had to go to the restroom.

  I excused myself and made my way to the restroom.

  After I did my business, I washed my hands and redid my lipstick.

  I exited the restroom and started walking back to the booth, but a hand around my wrist stopped me.

  I looked back and saw Donghyun.

 "What do you want?" I asked in a cold tone and shook his hand off my wrist.

 "You." Donghyun answered and took my hands in his.

 "You had me, but you ed up. You won't have me ever again." I said in monotone.

 "I know I ed up! I seriously regret it." Donghyun said in pleading voice as he looked at me straight in the eyes. "I know you're engaged, but I know you don't love Sehun and I'll get you out of this arranged marriage. Then we'll be together again."

 "You don't know anything." I said angrily and yanked my hands away from his grip.

 "Ahri, don't lie. I know you. I know you better than that bastard." Donghyun started to get angry. If something wasn't going his way, he always got pissed off.

  He placed his hands on the sides of my face and was about to kiss me.

 "What the hell are you doing?!" Someone pushed Donghyun away from me before I could do that myself. It was Sehun.

 "Nothing. I'm just trying to talk to my future girlfriend." Donghyun smirked as he saw how angry Sehun was.

 "Stop talking ." Sehun looked ready to punch Donghyun, so I held his hand and squeezed it.

 "Donghyun, you had your chance, but you blew it off. Now I'm finally happy with Sehun, so don't bother me anymore." I said calmly.

 "You're happy with him? Prove it." Donghyun challenged with a smug smile. He was still not going to back off.

  And there was only one way to make him.

  I grabbed the collar of Sehun's shirt and crashed my lips with his.

  It was mainly because of the alcohol that I've consumed, but I enjoyed the kiss.

  The kiss turned into a short make out session. When I pulled away from Sehun, the latter looked surprised, but, at the same time, happy.

 "Is this enough of a proof to you?" I turned to look at Donghyun with a smirk and saw his angry face.

  Donghyun didn't say a word and walked away.

 "Why did you.." I looked at Sehun who was still taken aback and, even though it was dark, I saw Sehun's red face.

 "Sorry for the kiss. But I had to do that to make Donghyun go away." I smiled sheepishly, leaving the part out that I actually wanted to kiss him.

 "Don't be sorry." Sehun smiled and took my hand. "Let's go back to the booth." He said and lead the way back to the booth, where more drinks have arrived.

 

****

 

 "Come on..." Ahri was trying to get me to go on the dance floor.

 "Please..." Ahri pouted while holding my hand.

 "Okay, okay." I gave in and Ahri beamed as she dragged me to the dance floor.

  Ahri was swaying her hips to the beat of the song. I thought she was the iest girl in the club. But it wasn't only me who had thoughts like that; the guys around us looked at Ahri like pretitors who were watching their prey. Ahri was too drunk to notice them.

  I got jealous and brought Ahri closer to me, my arms s around her waist, as she brought her arms around my neck.

  Ahri's eyes flickered between my eyes and lips, but I held back. I could've just taken advantage of her drunken state and kissed her right then and there, but I didn't want to do something to her she might not want.

 

****

 

  After I few more drinks, I decided to take Ahri home.

  When we reached home, I helped Ahri out of the car and to the house.

  Ahri walked up the stairs with unsteady steps and I followed her close from behind, in case she lost her footing.

  Ahri entered our bedroom and started taking out her earings. I saw how she fiddled with them, so I decided to help her.

  As I took out both of her earings, Ahri was looking straight at me. When I was finished with the task and put the earings on the nightstand next to our bed, I was taken aback when Ahri kissed me. I couldn't help myself and kissed her back.

  Then Ahri's hands went up to my dress shirt and started ing it. I held her hands in place and broke the kiss.

 "Ahri, stop it. I won't control myself if you do things like this." I warned Ahri, but she pushed her hips towards mine, making me groan. "Stop it." I repeated and closed my eyes tightly, not wanting to see the wanting look on Ahri's face.

  Ahri locked our lips in a kiss full of need and I couldn't hold myself back anymore. I kissed her back with the same amount of need, maybe even more, and let her my dress shirt all the way. I groaned and felt my manhood throb with excitement.

  Ahri pushed off my dress shirt off my shoulders and began peppering kisses from jawline and neck to my collarbones, leaving a hickey from time to time.

  I brought my hands to the sides of her face and crashed our lips in a searing kiss. As we kissed, I walked backwards until I landed on the bed, Ahri on top of me, straddling my lap and stared grinding herself down on my lap. Ahri moaned as I groaned into the kiss.

  Suddenly everything stopped. I opened my eyes when I felt weight on my chest.

  She fell asleep. I chuckled as I heard Ahri lightly snore. I rolled her off of me and got up from the bed. I picked Ahri up and placed her rightly on the bed. I took off the heels from her feet and went to get ready for bed.

  After washing up, I went downstairs to the kitchen and got back to the bedroom with a glass of water, and put it down on the nightstand, so when Ahri would wake up, she'll see it.

  I got under the covers next to Ahri and brought her closer to me. I fell asleep as I nuzzled my face into the crook of her neck.

 

 

 


 

 

 

[A/N]

 

  Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

  So, how did you like the chapter and a little bit of ? (I know, I at writing ..)

  I write before I go to bed, so I'm really tired. And when I wake up the next day, I'm like: tf did I do yesterday? I totally forget everything and when I check on the chapter I'm writing at the moment, I'm like: how did this happen? And what kind of crap is this?

  I sometimes forget what my name or mother tongue is after I wake up. And that are the worst 10 seconds in my life.

  I actually find it more comfortable to express myself in English than in Lithuanian. And this night, I had a dream and everybody in it were talking in English. So when I woke up, I was like: dafuq.

  Gotta go now.

  Smell ya later!