Chapter 5

《The Arranged Marriage》

[Ahri's pov]

 

 I woke up from the sound of the alarm clock. I slowly sat up on the bed while rubbing my eyes. I opened my eyes and looked around. Wait.. This isn't my room!.... Oh right, I'm living with Sehun now... I sighed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

 When I was about to put on my school uniform, I noticed that I didn't bring my shirt. How?.. I thought and face-palmed myself. I wrapped my body with a towel and decided to go look for my shirt like that.

 I opened the door and my body collided with another warm body.

 I looked up to see Sehun smirking at me. The reason of his smirk was that my hands were touching his bare chest.

 "Good morning, yeobo.." Sehun said seductively pulling me by my waist closer to him. I tried to free myself from Sehun's hold but he was stronger than me. "Don't fight it. I know you can't resist me." Sehun whispered after he leaned in towards my ear and I felt the blood rush to my cheeks.

 Then, an imaginary light bulb lit up above my head and a smirk formed on my lips.

 "You know?" I whispered to his left ear in my most seductive voice and I felt Sehun's breathing change. His breath tickled the nape of my neck.

 But he didn't see one thing coming. I kicked his shin and while Sehun was holding his leg in pain, I quickly took my shirt, that was on the chair next to where I was, and slipped into the bathroom.

 I quickly got dressed and came out of the bathroom. Whew.. He's not here...

 I went downstairs to the kitchen. I wasn't hungry, so I just drank a glass of orange juice. I looked at the clock on the kitchen wall and it showed 7:20 a.m. I quickly took my backpack, phone and keys and decided to walk to the school because it was a 10 minute walk from my new home.

 When I was at school, I went straight to my 1st period. No one was there this early so it was really quiet. I plugged my earphones in my ears and played my favorite song: Gain (가인) - Fxxk U (Feat. 범키 Bumkey)

 After about a half an hour student started gathering in the classroom and soon after the teacher came too.

 That day was quite boring. But I was lucky since I didn't bump into Sehun.

 After school I went to a park next to the school to study for the finals that were coming the following week.

 A couple of hours later I was done studying and the sun was already setting. I decided to head home. On the way home I bought myself a bubble tea.

 When I was home I was greeted by the annoying face of Oh Effin Sehun.

 "Where have you been?" Sehun said and crossed his arms in front of his chest.

 "None of your business." I said in a cold tone while I walked pass him.

 "It is my business, I'm your fiancé." Sehun said in angry tone while following me to the kitchen. I just ignored him and took some snacks from the cupboard and headed to the bedroom. Luckily, Sehun didn't follow me there.

 I changed to my casual clothes - grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt - and started doing my homework.

 When I was done with my homework, I went downstairs to the living room to watch TV.

 When I entered the living room I saw Sehun sitting on the couch. I took a seat on the couch maintaining a decent distance between me and Sehun.

 "Are you afraid of being with me alone in the room?" Sehun said seductively after scooting closer next to me.

 "No." I said not even looking at Sehun.

 "Why are you lying?" Sehun whispered to my ear when he was really close to me.

 "I'm not lying." I said still not looking at Sehun.

 "Then say it again while looking at me in the eyes." Sehun whispered again, his breath tickling my neck.

 I turned to look at him and our faces were just a couple of inches apart. I could feel his breath on my lips.

 "I. Am. Not. Afraid. Of. You." I said emphasizing every word while looking into his eyes.

 We were just looking into each other's eyes, only the light from the TV shining on us.

 Our little 'moment' (or whatever you want to call it) was interrupted by the doorbell.

 "You go." I said pushing Sehun's face away from mine with my palm and Sehun got up from his seat and went to look who was at the door.

 "Ahri!" I heard Sehun yelling my name.

 "What!?" I yelled back while changing the channel on the TV.

 "Come!" Sehun yelled again and, with a deep sigh, I headed to the door.

 I was shocked when I saw who was the person at the door.

 "How did you get my new home address?" I said in a cold tone while glaring at Him.

 "Can we talk?" He said and took a glance at Sehun who was looking at me and Him confused.

 "Who are you?" Sehun asked Him still looking confused.

 "Oh, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Donghyun." He introduced himself to Sehun and stretched out his hand towards Sehun. "I'm Ahri's ex-boyfriend."

 


 

[A/N]

It's like the beginig of the story and I already want to kill Donghyun.....

Please don't be mad. I know I promised a long chapter but I'm not feeling too well right now. I'm getting weaker emotionally and physically day by day. So I have to take care of myself. I hope you can understand.

But actually I think I'll make double update today!!!!

Thanks for the new subscriptions!!!

BTW, I have never been in love, so I might have a hard time writing fluff or romantic scenes. And I dare you to be more single than me.

 

Huggs and kisses!!!~