Chapter 7

《The Arranged Marriage》

[Ahri's pov]

 

 I have been living with Sehun for a week. I'm still ignoring him. I hate when someone talks about me like they know me. I sighed and went out of the classroom.

 The final exams ended and I finally could relax and wait for the results.

 I went to the cafeteria, since it was lunch break and I was hungry.

 I bought my food and sat at the table that I always sit at. I ate my food peacefully and went to my next calss.

 After the classes of the day has ended I went home because I was already tired, even though it was only 3 o'clock in the afternoon.

 When I was finally at home I went straight to the bedroom. I changed to black sweatpants and a white t-shirt and decided to take a nap. I didn't want to do my homework since it was Friday.

 

[Sehun's pov]

 

 When Ahri came home, she didn't even notice me.. Like, I was in the living room watching TV on high volume! Well, Ahri has been ignoring me for the whole week. Not that it bothers me but, still, I can't live with her being like this. Ugh.. I heaved an annoyed sigh and my phone buzzed in my pocket indicating that I got a text message.

 

Mom: Hi, Sehunie! I hope I'm not interrupting something.. He he.. I just wanted to inform you that today you have to buy clothes for your wedding. The wedding boutique's address is XXXXXXXXXXX. I hope you choose a pretty dress for my daughter-in-law! Bye!

 

 After I read the text from my mom, I had to go and look what Ahri was doing.

 I knocked on the door of the bedroom waiting for some response but there was none.

 I slowly turned the nob of the door and peeked my head into the room and saw Ahri laying on the bed. I opened the door wider and entered the room.

 I slowly walked towards the bed and saw that Ahri was sleeping soundly.

 Before waking her up from the deep slumber I took a couple of minutes to look at her. She looked calm and her breathing was steady. But I couldn't resist to look at her long eyelashes, cute nose and pink plum lips...

 After the little trance that was taken over me, I decided to finally wake her up.

 "Ahri.." I said in a gentle tone but Ahri didn't move an inch. "Ahri.." now I said in a louder but still gentle tone and Ahri stirred in her sleep. The latter rubbed her eyes cutely like a child and stretched her arms out to the sides.

 When Ahri caught me in her sight, she immediately frowned.

 "Why did you wake me up?" Ahri asked getting up from her bed and taking her phone from the nightstand. It was the first sentence that she said to me in the whole week.

 "We have to go somewhere, so get ready quickly." I said and Ahri went to the closet, took some clothes and went to the bathroom.

 After 10 minutes Ahri came out of the bathroom looking like this.

 "Let's go." I said and headed towards the front door after I took my keys, phone and wallet.

 After about 20 minutes we arrived to our destination.

 "Why are we here?" Ahri asked looking at the wedding boutique that we parked next to.

 "To buy you a wedding dress and buy suit for myself." I said and exited the car.

 When we both entered the boutique we were greeted by one of the consultants.

 "Welcome! You're Sehun and Ahri?" the consultant greeted us and we both nodded our heads. "Please follow me." and we both followed after her.

 We walked in a room filled with wedding dresses. I saw a smile appear on Ahri's lips as she admired the dresses.

 The consultant gave a couple of dresses to Ahri and gently pushed the latter to the changing room. I took a seat on the couch in front of the changing room where Ahri was in.

 After about 5 minutes, when I was losing my patience, Ahri finally came out of the changing room wearing this. She looked really cute.

 "So... What do you think?" Ahri asked looking at herself in the mirror.

 "I don't like it because you look like a kid." I said, trying to tease Ahri.

 "Yeah, I can agree on that." Ahri nodded her head and went in the changing room to try on the next dress.

 After another 5 or more minutes Ahri came out dressed in this. My mouth went ajar and my eyes widened when I saw her in a y bridal gown. The dress hugged her body so tight and it showed every curve of her body.

 "W-What do you think about this one?" Ahri stuttered, a dark shade of red creeping on her cheeks.

 "It's too y." I manged to say and Ahri quickly went back to the changing room after the consultant brought another dress for Ahri to try on.

 After another 5 minutes or so, Ahri came out in this dress. She look so gorgeous in that dress that I couldn't peel my eyes off of her.

 "What about this one?" Ahri asked with a wide smile while checking herself out in the mirror.

 "I like this one." I said and Ahri looked at me with the same wide smile. "You look beautiful.." I said almost inaudibly but I knew that Ahri heard me because she started blushing like mad. "We'll take this one." I said now looking at the consultant and she flashed a smile.

 "Really good choice and the bride looks really gorgeous." the consultant said and Ahri went to the changing room to change to her normal clothes. And I went to find a suit for myself.

 While I was looking for a suit, Ahri tagged along.

 "Why are you here?" I asked Ahri as she looked through the suit styles.

 "You helped me to choose my dress, so I have to help you." Ahri said not even looking at me.

 After some time I found a couple of suits that I liked and went to the changing room to try them on.

 All the suits were turned down by Ahri. I was getting quite annoyed when Ahri gave me a suit, saying that she liked it.

 I changed to the suit that Ahri gave me. I came out of the changing room and stood in front of the full lenght mirror that was standing next to the changing room.

 "So.." I turned to look at Ahri who was eyeing me from head to toe. Then a confident smile spread on her lips.

 "I knew my taste in fashion was good." Ahri said praising herself.

 "It's the man who makes the suit look good on him." I said smirking and Ahri rolled her eyes.

 I changed to my normal clothes and Ahri and I went to pay for our wedding clothes.

 The ride home was really quiet. When we were finally back home, we both went to get washed up and go to bed.

 

[Ahri's pov]

 

 I woke up from the sunlight rays that were burning my face. Ugh.. I forgot to close the curtains yesterday..

 I tried to move but I couldn't because of the weight on my waist. What the hell?.. I thought with my eyes still closed.

 I opened my eyes and saw an arm around my waist. I turned my head to look behind and saw Sehun's face.

 "AHHHH!!!"

 


 

[A/N]

 

 What's up es! (<-- what the hell was that?)

 So I'm back with an update!!! I have a writer's block so sorry if this is a crappy chapter.. *bows 90° degrees*

 I'll try to update soon!!!

 Sorry for any typos or grammar mistakes!

 

Huggs and kisses!!!~♥