Chapter 6

《The Arranged Marriage》

[Sehun's pov]

 

 Ahri's ex-boyfriend?! I looked at Ahri. I saw pain in her eyes when we made eye contact.

 "And who are you?" Donghyun asked while shaking my hand.

 "I'm her fiancé, Sehun." I said and Donghyun was taken a little bit aback.

 "So you have a boyfriend and a fiancé? You changed a lot.." Donghyun said looking at Ahri again after letting go of my hand.

 "He's my and Sehun's friend." Ahri said in a cold tone insulted by Donghyun accusation.

 "Oh, really?" Donghyun asked after looking back at me.

 "Yes. So why did you come here?" I said now in a cold tone.

 "I want to talk to Ahri, if you don't mind." Donghyun said eyeing me from head to toe like he was telling me to go away.

 "She has nothing to say to you, so get out of my house." I said in a cold tone after looking at Ahri. Her eyes were etched with pain. It was my first time seeing her like that.

 "Okay then, see you soon, Ahri." Donghyun said with a cocky attitude and eyed me from head to toe again before walking away.

 While I was still standing in one spot and didn't do anything because I was still confused of the situation, Ahri slammed the front door shut and ran up the stairs to the bedroom.

 

 

[Ahri's pov]

 

 

 He came to my home, insulted me and said 'see you soon'.... I don't get him.. The day he broke up with me he told me that he regretted dating me and he never wants to see me again. And now he is the one bothering me.... I thought while sitting on the floor my back touching the cold wooden door of the bedroom staring at a blank wall.

 You'd think I would cry but I didn't. Even if the tears welled up in my eyes they didn't come out. I sat there for a long time.

 I slowly got up from the floor and went to the bathroom to take a long hot bath and changed to my pjs - grey shorts and a white tank top. It was 11p.m, so I went straight to bed, even though I knew I wouldn't get any sleep.

 Moments later I heard the door behind me open. Then the steps went towards the bathroom and I heard the door close.

 When the sound of the water hitting the shower floor stopped, I knew that Sehun will come out of the bathroom shortly.

 After he came out of the bathroom, I felt him take the pillow that was beside me on the bed and I heard him walking to the couch.

 I tried to get some sleep but my mind was filled with so many thoughts.

 When it was about 5:30a.m I decided to start getting ready for school. l did my morning routine and went downstairs to the kitchen to make breakfast.

 I made some scrambled eggs and toast. While I was eating, I heard steps coming down the stairs.

 "What are you eating?" Sehun asked me after he entered the dining room.

 "Scrambled eggs and toast." I said uninterested.

 "Did you make me some?" Sehun asked again after he took a seat in front of me across the table.

 "I left a little bit." I said after I was done eating and went to the kitchen to do the dishes.

 I still had time before going to school, so I went to the living room to watch TV.

 When it was about 7:20a.m, I left the house and headed to school.

 My 1st period was History, so I went straight to the classroom.

 I was just watching some students playing football through the window while sitting in my seat.

 "Hi!" I heard someone say after the person took a seat next to me. I turned to look who was greeting me. A guy that I never seen before was sitting next to me with a bright smile. I looked at him strangely and laid my head on my arms that were on my table. I closed my eyes assuming the unknown guy would leave me alone.

 "My name's Minwoo." he said again. "You are Ahri, right?" he asked and I opened my eyes and looked at him and narrowed my eyes on him.

 "Yes. But how do you know my name? I've never seen you before." I said now resting my head on my palm while my elbow was supporting my body weight.

 "I always sit next to you in History class. I guees you never notice your surroundings. But that's expected from one of the top 3 students in the whole school." Minwoo said in understanding tone.

 "Don't bring that up. I'm a normal student but I'm just lucky to get good grades." I said with a smile as Minwoo laughed.

 "Yah!" I heard the annoying voice of Sehun.

 "What do you want?" I said in annoyed tone turning to look up at Sehun who was now standing in front of me.

 "You forgot your phone." Sehun said while handing me my phone. "Make sure to take your phone with you before going out of the house." Sehun started nagging after I took my phone from him.

 "Well you don't need to bring me my phone." I said in a little bit of y tone.

 "I had to because someone was calling you, like, every 5 minutes." Sehun said getting annoyed and I checked my phone. There were 13 missed calls from my mom.

 "It was my mom. You could've answered her calls."

 "But it's your phone."

 "But it's my mom and soon she will be you mother-in-law." I said and realized that Minwoo was listening to our conversation. I turned to him and he looked at me with wide eyes still not believing what he heard.

 "I see you didn't say anything about the marriage to your friend here." Sehun said while smirking.

 "I just met him." I said while glaring at Sehun.

 "I wonder, what you were like before?" Sehun said remembering the visit from Donghyun yesterday and I looked at him in disbelief.

 "What are you trying to imply?" I said trough gritted teeth while standing up from my seat.

 "You remember what Donghyun said yesterday? That's what I am implying." Sehun said trying to mock me.

 "Shut your mouth hole. You don't even know me." I said feeling my blood boiling.

 "Oh really? I think I know you enough." Sehun smirked and glanced at Minwoo who was really confused.

 "Shut up and go away." I said and sat back on my chair while massaging my temples.

 "Don't tell me what to do." Sehun said while glaring at me and I returned the glare to him.

 "F**k off!" I yelled and Sehun was taken aback by my sudden outburst. After a couple of moments, Sehun went out of the classroom without saying a thing.

 I didn't even look at Minwoo and shifted my attention to the blank wall fumming inside. Minwoo didn't try to start conversation again.

 Soon students started gathering in the classroom and after the teacher entered the classroom the lesson started.

 The day was boring as always and I was waiting for the classes to end.

 I went home and, lucky me, Sehun wasn't home. I changed to this, did my homework and decided to go to the backyard.

 There was a swimming pool and garden in the backyard. I was relaxing on one of the sun chairs near the swimming pool.

 I closed my eyes for a couple of minutes but those minutes turned into hours.

 I woke up and saw that I was relaxing on the sun chair. But the sky was already dark. I decided to go and make dinner because my tummy was growling.

 I made some spaghetti and quietly ate dinner in the dining room.

 "Did you make some for me?" I heard Sehun voice behind me. I decided to ignore him and went to do the dishes. After I was done with that, I went to the living room to watch TV.

 It was about 12a.m when I decided to go to sleep. I had to sleep on the couch because Sehun was occupying the bed.

 


 

[A/N]

 

 I don't really know where this story is going... If you have any ideas for future chapters, please tell me :)

 

 So I haven't been able to update because I was trying to get my strength back. And I did it!!! WOOP WOOP!!!

 And that means more updates!!!

 

 I really want to thank you for upvotes and subscribing!

 

Sorry if I did any mistakes!

 

Huggs and kisses!!!~♥