Chapter 8

《The Arranged Marriage》

[Ahri's pov]

 

 "AHHHH!!!" I screamed from the top of my lungs.

 "Ugh.. It's Saturday, let me sleep.." Sehun said in his y morning voice and snuggled in to the crook of my neck.

 "Why are you on the bed?! Not to mention, half !" I screamed again and turned my body to face Sehun. Well, he is handsome.. AHRI, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING!!!

 "I couldn't sleep on the couch.." Sehun mumbled and tighten his hold around my waist bringing me closer to him.

 "I don't care!" I yelled and kicked Sehun off of the bed. Sehun fell off of the bed with a loud thud and I covered myself with the blanket.

 "Why did you kick me off?" Sehun hissed while getting up from the floor.

 "Well, you can't sleep on the same bed with me." I hissed while throwing death glares at Sehun.

 "We'll be a married couple soon, we'll sleep on the same bed together. So we should start doing that now. " Sehun smirked and leaned towards me, his arms on the bed supporting him. I felt my cheeks getting redder from our weird position.

 "Ugh.. I hate you." I heaved an annoyed sigh and pushed Sehun away from me.

 "I love you too." Sehun said smirking while I got up the bed and went to the bathroom after taking some clothes from the closet.

 When I was done with my morning I looked like this.

I decided to go get something to snack on. As I entered the kitchen, I saw Sehun standing in front of the stove cooking something. I walked past him to get the apple from the bowl on the counter that was on Sehun's right. While I was munching on the apple I headed to the living room.

 But suddenly the door bell rang and I went to open the door before Sehun did. When I opened the door I was greeted by 11 wide smiles.

 "Hi Ahri!" Jongin beamed while waving at me and I smiled at all of them.

 "We hope we're not disturbing you and Sehun." Suho said winking at me.

 "What if you are disturbing us?" I turned to look at Sehun who was standing next to me. I looked at him with wide eyes when he pulled me by my waist closer to him. The blood started creeping up my neck to my cheeks and that made him smirk.

 "Well, I don't care." Tao said and pulled me away from Sehun and headed to the living room.

 The whole EXO and I gathered in the living room. But the awkward thing was that I was sitting next to Sehun, who, from time to time, would brush his hand on my thigh or my hand.

 "So how are the things between you and Sehun?" Jongin, who was sitting next to me on my left, whispered.

 "How can they be?" I whispered back.

 "I don't know.. Like, are you on good terms or bad terms?" Jongin whispered again jokingly.

 "He teases me, I hate him. Do the math." I whispered and giggled.

 "What are you two whispering about?" Chanyeol, who was sitting in front of me on the floor, asked and all the attention was now on me and Jongin.

 "Nothing!" I sang and started laughing with Jongin.

 "By the way, when will your wedding be held?" Xiumin asked looking at me and Sehun.

 "It will be held in the start of the summer." I answered in a cold tone.

 "It wil be held the day after the graduation ceremony, 3rd of June." Sehun said with a stoic expression.

 "Nobody told me the official date of our wedding." I said and turned my head to look at Sehun.

 "Oops, I forgot to mention that." Sehun said in a cold tone.

 "Maknae, you can't talk to your soon-to-be wife like that." Luhan scolded Sehun while the latter looked at him in disbelief.

 "Go and get us all something to drink." Chen said motioning Sehun to go and Sehun went to the kitchen after scoffing.

 "Is he always like this?" I asked the guys and pointed at the direction of the kitchen.

 "Like what?" Chanyeol asked.

 "He always teases me and he always have personality changes or whatever you want to call it." I said rolling my eyes.

 "What personality changes?" Jongin asked.

 "One moment he is normal, other moment he's just annoying or cold." I explained.

 "Well he isn't like that with other girls. So I guess you're special." Suho said and the guys looked at me with sly smiles.

 "You're really creeping me out.." I said when they didn't stop looking at me with now creepy smiles.

 "Here." Sehun said and put the tray with the drinks on the coffee table.

 I coughed and took a glass of orange juice from the tray and we all started talking about school and other things.

 The guys left when it was about 5p.m. I cleaned the little mess in the living room, that the guys made, while Sehun just watched TV.

 "Ahri!" I heard Sehun yell from the living room while I was looking for something to eat in the kitchen.

 "What?" I yelled back.

 "Your phone is ringing!"

 "If it's my mom, then answer it!"

 "It's an unknown number." Sehun said entering the kitchen with my phone in his hand. Weird.. Who could it be? I thought while taking my phone when Sehun handed it to me.

 "Hello?" I said after pushing the 'answer' button.

 "Hi Ahri. It's Donghyun." I heard the voice of Donghyun on the other side of the line and my face immediately hardened.

 "Where did you get my number?" I asked in a cold tone while looking at Sehun who was still standing in front of me.

 "I never deleted it." Donghyun's answer made me scoff.

 "What do you want?" I asked getting annoyed.

 "Don't talk to me like that, baby." I scoffed once again from Donghyun's cockyness.

 "Shut up." I said and saw Sehun looking at me confused.

 "I wanted to ask you out on a date."

 "Keep on dreaming." I said and ended the call.

 "What's wrong?" Sehun asked me as he saw my grip on my phone and it looked like it would break.

 Should I tell him?..

 


 

[A/N]

 

 Wassup! (I'm really weird, aren't I?)

 

 Did you see BTS - Boy In Luv MV? I effin' loved it! \^o^/ Jin looked so handsome! *in fangirl mode* Just kill me, I think I started to like Jin..

Just look at this cutie!!! *dying*

 

Okay, I'm hungry..

 

 Huggs and kisses!!!~♥