Chapter 1

《The Arranged Marriage》

[Ahri's pov]

 

 The sunlight rays, that were coming through the window, woke me up. I opened my eyes and reached out for my phone. It was 6:07 am. I got up from my bed and stretched out my arms. Suddenly someone knocked on the door of my room.

 "Sweetie, are you awake?" the voice of my mom was heard behind the door.

 "Yes!.." I slightly shouted and my mom came in to my room.

 "Did you sleep well?" my mom asked as she sat on my bed next to me. I didn't answer as mom already knew the answer. For about two months I have been sleeping only for a couple of hours. And the reason was Him.

 "Go and get ready, then come down to eat the breakfast. And don't think of going to school without eating breakfast!" my mom said with a smile plastered on her face and walked out of my room.

 My mom was like a friend to me. After that painful break up with Him, my mom became really overprotective and she gave me a shoulder to cry on.

 I got up and went to the bathroom to get washed up. After I took a long bath, I dressed up in my school uniform and went downstairs to the dining room.

 As I walked in the room, I saw my mom and dad sitting at the table.

 "Good morning." I weakly greeted my parents as I took a seat in front of my mother.

 "Good morning, darling!" my dad beamed as always. My dad was like my mom: always happy as a 5 year old kid.

 We all ate in comfortable silence as always. But something was off today: my parents would look at me with sly smiles plastered on their faces.

 "Darling!" my dad called me when I was about to walk out of the dining room. "We are going to eat the dinner out this evening with our friends and we want you to come with us." my dad said and I just simply nodded my head and went to put on my shoes and went outside because my driver was already waiting for me.

 After about 20 minutes I was already at the school. I was never late because I was one of the top 3 students in the whole school.

  There was about 35 minutes left till my 1st period, so I went to the little park on the school grounds.

 While I was sitting on the bench next to a small pond in the park, my phone buzzed in the pocket of my navy blue uniform blazer. It was a text from my mom reminding me of going home straight after school. I got up from the bench and went to my 1st period which was History.

 History and other following classes were boring as always but I always listened to the teacher, even though I didn't want to do that.

 When the 3rd period ended it was lunch break. I went to the cafeteria and sat at my usual table which was next to a big window.

 Suddenly all the girls in the cafeteria started screaming. The reason was the kingka group of my school. The group included 12 good looking guys. They weren't that handsome, that I would fangirl over them. They were really full of themselves but overall, as the others said, they were normal. I didn't know about them a lot because I wasn't interested in them. They had a lot of classes with me but I didn't even know their names.

 I just ate my food quietly. I never ate lunch with someone. I didn't have any friends because I liked being alone.

 In the whole school I was known as the quiet and nerdy girl. But no one knew about my true personality and what I have been through.

 After I finished eating my lunch, I went to my next class: dance class. I went to the girls' locker room to get changed to this and went to the dance practice classroom.

 When I opened the door of the classroom, I saw a guy dancing. He was moving so swiftly. He was sweating a lot and because of that he looked really hot, it was strange that I found him hot. I noticed that he was one of the kingkas in my school that I saw at the cafeteria earlier.

 Suddenly he turned to me and caught me looking at him in amazement. I quickly looked away flushed and went to sit on one of the chairs in the corner of the room. He turned off the music and took a sip of the drink that he was holding in his hand. Then he took a seat on the chair next to me. It was really awkward and uncomfortable sitting next to him, so I went to stretch. I wasn't sure if I want to dance in front of that guy, but I just went with what my heart was saying.

 I slipped my iPod into the dock and searched the list of the songs that I had on my iPod. I found the one song that I wanted to dance to and pressed the 'play' button.

 When the song ended and I stopped dancing, the guy, that was sitting on the chair in the corner of the room, started clapping.

 I turned to look at him and raised an eyebrow at him. Why is he clapping?

 "You're an amazing dancer!" he beamed as he got up from his seat and walked towards me.

 "You know me, right?" he asked me with a smile as he stood in front of me. I shook my head as an answer.

 "How can you not know me? Everybody knows me!" he slightly shouted and I shrugged my shoulders as I was looking at him in amusement.

 "Wow... Then I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Kim Jongin a.k.a Kai. The famous dance machine. What's your name?" Jongin asked and stretched his hand towards me.

 "Nice to meet you Jongin. My name is Kim Ahri." I said with smile as I shook Jongin's hand.

 "Pretty name for a pretty girl like you." Jongin said and winked at me. I just rolled my eyes at his attempt to flirt.

 After that we talked about random stuff. I learned that Jongin is a funny guy who's a passionate dancer. Aside from his attempts to flirt with me, I liked him.

 The whole dance class, me and Jongin talked to each other and our teacher scolded us for a qouple of times but we just continued to chat anyways.

 After the class we exchanged phone numbers. I went to the girls locker room to shower and change to my school uniform and went to my next class.

 When the 6th period ended I went straight home. When I was finally at home, I went to eat some snacks and went to get ready for the dinner with my parents' friends.

 After about an hour I finished getting ready. I looked like this. I went downstairs when I heard my mom calling my name.

 As I was walking down the stairs I saw my parents looking at me in awe.

 "Look, honey, our only daughter is growing up." my mom said as I saw her tearing up.

 "Mom, I'm not moving from home or something. Why are you acting like this?" I asked and looked at my parents suspiciously as they stole a qouple of glances at each other.

 "We will tell you today. Let's get going." my dad said and we all went to the car.

 We arrived at an expensive-looking restaurant. As we walked in the restaurant, my parents waved to a middle-aged couple and a guy, who looked like he was in senior year like me. When we walked to their table my parents hugged both of the middle-aged couple.

 "So this is your daughter Ahri?" a woman in her 50's looked at me and my parents nodded their heads.

 "She is so beautiful! By the way, my name is Oh Sooyoon." the woman beamed and I bowed my head to her.

 "Go and take a seat next to my son, Sehun." Mrs. Oh said and a took a seat next to a guy with a stoic expression on his face.

 The dinner was uncomfortable to me because I was sitting next to a guy, who doesn't give a single f**k about what is going on around him, and he didn't even make effort to start a conversation with me.

 "Now let's talk about why we gathered here. Ahri, Sehun you must have been quite curious why did you two had to be here, right?" my dad said after he stood up from his seat. "We and the Oh's have been thinking about this matter for a quite some time now."

 "Sehun, Ahri, you're going to get married!" my mom and Mrs. Oh beamed and everyone sitting at the table except Sehun and me started clapping.

 "What?!" both of us yelled and stood up at the same time.

 

 


 

 

[A/N]

 So, how is the first chapter? I know it TT.TT 

I'm going to update a lot because my shin is in plaster, so I'm free from school for about a month!

 Comment

 Subscribe

 And upvote? ^^

 Sorry for any typos and stuff...

 Hugs and kisses to the readers!~

P.S If you know this guy, you're awesome (not that the other people who don't know him aren't awesome...)