Chapter 3

《The Arranged Marriage》

[Ahri's pov]

 

 "Sehun and I are going to get married.." I said while fiddling with my fingers. This sentence made Jongin stop in front of the door.

 "Wh-What?.." Now Jongin looked really shocked and lost.

 "We're going to get married." Sehun repeated the sentence I just said.

 "I don't get it.." Jongin said and ruffled his hair in frustration like I did earlier.

 "A contract made by my grandfather and Ahri's grandfather, says that their grandchildren - me and Ahri - have to get married." Sehun explained but Jongin still looked a little lost.

 After a qouple of minutes Jongin finally understood the whole situation.

 "So only Luhan knows this?" Jongin asked and looked at Sehun and the latter nodded his head.

 "Do I need to keep this secret too?" Jongin asked again but he was looking at me. I didn't know what to say and nodded my head.

 "But I think you should tell the others about this. The truth will come to surface sometime." Jongin said as the bell rang and went to his class after biding goodbye.

 During the whole period I felt someone burning a hole in my head. And I knew who was that 'someone'. Sehun. I don't get him, why he staring at me?

 The other periods were really boring and I just waited for the lunch break. That day I wasn't hungry, so I just decided to go somewhere I would be alone.

 I decided to go to the rooftop because not many students go there during lunch break.

 While I was sitting on the bench that was next to the railing on the rooftop I heard the door behind me close. I turned my head to look who was there and I saw Him. I looked away from him and focused on the students next to the café that was located across the street from the school.

 "Ahri.." I heard His voice. I tried to hold back the tears that were welling up in my eyes. I took my backpack that was laying on the bench next to me and stood up from the bench. I walked pass Him and headed to my next period.

 The following periods somehow passed more quickly than usual and I went straight home.

 At home I was just lazy-ing around in my panda onesie.

 "What are you doing?" I heard my mom's voice behind the door of my room. She always asks that when she wants to talk to me when I'm in my room.

 "Come in!" I shouted and popped a piece of popcorn in my mouth while watching a movie on my laptop that was on my bed in front of me

 "I just wanted to tell you that today you're going on a date with Sehun." my mom said dreamily as my jaw dropped.

 "What? Now I have to go on a date with him. Like my life wasn't miserable before." I ended the sentence with sarcasm visible in my voice.

 "Yes, you have to get to know him. Now go and get ready, Sehun will be here in 45 minutes. So chop chop!" my mom clapped her hands and pranced out of my room. I shook my head in disbelief and forced myself out of my comfortable bed to get ready.

 I took a quick shower and I put on something like this and let my hair down. I went downstairs when I heard my mom calling my name.

 When I was downstairs I saw Sehun talking with my mom.

 "Oh, sweetie, you look great. Did you put in a little bit of effort to look good in front of Sehun?" my mom nudged my side while saying the last sentence. My cheeks turned a light shade of pink but it wasn't that visible. I just rolled my eyes at my mom's childish behavior and went outside to Sehun's car.

 I waited for Sehun while sitting in the passenger's seat. When Sehun finally came to the car, he started the engine and we drove off to somewhere.

 After about 25 minute drive, the car stopped in front of a tall gray building. I exited the car and Sehun did the same. He didn't say anything about where are we and entered the building, I didn't have other choice, so I followed him.

 We were walking down a quiet hallway and stopped in front of a door in the end of the hallway. Sehun opened the door and entered, so did I.

 As I stepped in the room I saw 11 guys. Some of them were dancing, some were chatting, some were doing other stuff. After looking at their faces, I recognized them. They were the kingka group of my school.

 "Hi guys!" Sehun greeted them and all the attention turned to us.

 "Won't you introduce your friend here?" a scary-looking guy asked as he put his arm around my shoulders and I looked at him in horror. Sudden skinship always terrified me.

 "Tao, you're scaring her." a cute guy with a dimple slapped the said guy's arm.

 "Don't mind them. Nice to meet you, my name is Luhan." a pretty-faced guy stretched his hand out towards me. I just stared at his hand.

 "Ahri, what are you doing here?" From nowhere, Jongin popped out next to Luhan.

 "O-Oh, hi Jongin." I said as I scratched my cheek.

 "Hi!" Jongin beamed.

 "What are we doing here?" I whispered to Sehun while poking his side.

 "You wil see." Sehun whispered back and turned to the guys who were looking at us with suspicious stares.

 "Guys, this is my fiancé, Ahri." Sehun slung his arm around my shoulders and announced in a cheery voice. All the guys', except Jongin and Luhan's, jaws dropped, so did mine because I didn't even think that he would announce about our marriage.

 "Fiancé?!"

 "What?!"

 "When?!"

 The guys started bombarding us with questions. I was just looking at them with wide eyes as I didn't know what to say to them.

 "It's an arranged marriage." Jongin said and all the guys turned to him with looks saying 'you knew about this and didn't say anything to us?!'.

 "You knew about this?!" a giant shouted and looked at Jongin with wide eyes and the latter nodded while scratching the back of his head.

 After about a half an hour of explaining the guys finally understood the whole situation. Then Sehun was talking to the others, so I was kinda left out and had nothing to do.

 "Ahri?" a tall guy, Kris, called my name and sat next to me on the floor. I just hummed and turned my head to look at him.

 "Do you dance?" Kris asked.

 "Yeah. I actually have dance classes with Jongin." I answered and pointed at Jongin and he noticed me pointing at him, so walked towards me.

 "Do you mind showing us?" Jongin asked and winked after taking a seat on the floor next to me.

 "But what type of dance should I dance?" I asked while scratching the back of my neck. Jongin and Kris looked at each other with knowing looks and Kris looked at me with mischievous glint in his eyes.

 "y one.." Kris said with a smirk and I looked away blushing.

 "Why?!" I started whining and everyone in the room turned their attention to me.

 "Yep, now go and dance." Jongin pushed me lightly to the corner of the room were the iPod dock was and left me there dumbfounded.

 I slipped my iPod into the dock and found a song that I could dance in heels and pressed the 'play' button.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GH4ZJvKeM8s [Ahri as Hyejeong (with white-red shirt)]

 When the song ended and I stopped dancing, I turned to the guys and they were looking at me with their jaws dropped. Their faces looked so funny, that I couldn't keep it in and started laughing without any sound.

 After a few minutes, they got back to reality. All of them looked away flushed. Sehun was flushed too but he was still looking at me.

 "Stop looking at me like that!" I clapped my hands to get him out of the trance. Sehun's cheeks turned a dark shade of red and he looked away embarrassed while I giggled at his behavior.

 

 ♥Skipping some time♥

 

 I got a lot more comfortable after getting to know the guys better.

 While we were talking, my phone buzzed in the pocket of my shorts. I saw that I got a message from my mom that said, I and Sehun had to go to the address, that was written in the message.

 "Sehun.." I said while poking his side and he turned his head to look at me. "My mom sent an address where we have to go now." Sehun nodded his head and we got up from the floor.

 Sehun and I bid our goodbyes and went to Sehun's car.

 30 minute drive later we arrived to our destination. The car stopped by a big modern house.

 While I was admiring the house, my phone buzzed in my hand.

 Mom: Enter the house.

 I showed the message to Sehun and we exchanged confused glances but still decided to enter the house.

 When we entered the house we were surrounded by darkness. Sehun walked forward but I just stood in the same spot because I have night blindness.

 "Surprise!" the lights came on and I saw both of our parents.

 "What is this all about?" Sehun asked with a really confused face. But I already knew where this was going.

 "This is your new home! You'll be living together from now on." 

 


[A/N]

 So here is the update! ^^ I really want to thank you all for the comments and subscriptions *sends big bear hugs to everyone*

I cried because I was so happy :D *feels*

 BTW, I love silent readers too ^^

 If you notice any mistakes, please tell me :)

 

Hugs and kisses!!!~