Chapter 4

《The Arranged Marriage》

[Sehun's pov]

 

  "This is your new home! You'll be living together from now on." Mrs. Kim said and my jaw dropped. I looked at Ahri and she just had poker face on, she looked like she saw this coming.

 "Why do we have to live together?" I asked as I turned to look at my mom.

 "Because you won't go on dates if we don't force you two. So we thought it will be better if you two would live under the same roof." my mom explained and from the look that she was giving me I understood, that I shouldn't argue anymore.

 "Now go and look around the house, we have things to do. Bye!" Mr. Kim said and I and Ahri were left alone in the house.

 

[Ahri's pov]

 

 I decided to look around the house. It was really big and it had a lot of rooms. But the weird thing was that there was only one bedroom on the 2nd floor unlocked, other rooms were locked and I didn't see any keys.

 "Seriously? They are really crazy..." I mumbled to myself and headed to the only bedroom in the whole house.

 When I entered the bedroom I saw that my stuff was already there.

 The room was spacious and it was nicely decorated. And there was an on suite too.

 After looking around the bedroom I went downstairs to the living room to watch TV because I didn't know what to do else.

 "Will you make dinner?" I heard Sehun's voice behind me.

 "If you're hungry, go and make dinner for yourself." I said in a cold tone while browsing through the channels on the TV. I heard him scoffing and heading to the kitchen. A smirk formed on my lips.

 While I was watching TV, my phone buzzed on the coffee table in front of the couch that I was sitting on.

 

Jongin: Hi! What are you doing?

Me: Hi! Watching TV because I'm really bored, you?

Jongin: Me too. Then, maybe I could treat you to a cup of coffee or something?

Jongin: Can you text me your home address so I could pick you up?

Me: Yeah, it's XXXXXXXXXXX.

Jongin: Okay, I'll be there in 30 minutes. See ya!

Me: Okay!

 

 I quickly turned off the TV and went to get ready. I changed to this because it was a little bit chilly and I heard a car driving in to the driveway.

 I looked through the window and saw Jongin standing next to his car.

 I quickly walked downstairs and headed towards the front door. But suddenly Sehun popped out from nowhere in front of me.

 "What do you want?" I asked getting annoyed when Sehun didn't let me go pass him.

 "Where are you going?" Sehun asked still no letting me go pass him.

 "None of your business." I said sternly and pushed Sehun to the side and quickly went out of the house.

 

 "Hi Ahri!" Jongin beamed while waving at me.

 "Hi!" I smiled and we both hopped in Jongin's car.

 The ride was comfortable. We were chatting and we both sang along the songs that were playing on the radio.

 After 15 minutes we arrived at a café. The café gave a really warm and cozy feeling.

 Jongin and I entered the café and sat at a table next to the window. I ordered a cup of hot chocolate and so did Jongin.

 The waitress who took our order tried to hit on Jongin but the latter was oblivious of the waitress' intentions. I just giggled to myself when I saw an annoyed face expression her face.

 "Ahri?" someone tapped on my shoulder making me turn to look at the person who startled me.

 After seeing the who was the person I turned back to look at Jongin and started a conversation again, ignoring the person still standing behind me.

 "Can we talk?" He asked and tapped my shoulder again.

 "Can't you see I'm talking to my friend? And I don't have anything to say to you." I turned to look at Him after gathering all the courage to face him.

 "Yes, we do." he said and anger was visible in his eyes.

 "Are you deaf? She said she has nothing to say to you." Jongin stood up from his seat and pulled me out of the café after he payed the bill. I allowed him to pull me while I lowered my head.

 "Who was he?" Jongin asked when we stopped next to the bench in the park that was located across the street from the café and let go of my hand.

 "No one." I said in a cold tone and Jongin was taken aback by the sudden change of tone in my voice. "I think I should go now. Thanks for the treat." I smiled and headed home.

 It was a long walk home but I had time to be by myself and think.

 

[Sehun's pov]

 

 I called EXO, except Jongin because he said he has plans, over. While we were chatting, we heard the front door close.

 "Who's that?" Chanyeol asked.

 "Maybe it's Kai" Xiumin said while taking a sip of his drink.

 I turned to look at the person who entered the living room.

 "Hi Ahri!" Tao beamed as he stood up from the floor to give Ahri a big bear hug.

 "H-hi.." Ahri said while patting Tao's back.

 "Tao, you know that Ahri is Sehun's fiancé, so stop with the skinship." Lay said while playfully smiling at me.

 "I don't care. I do what I want!" Tao shouted and tighten his hold of Ahri.

 "I-I c-c-can't b-b-breath.." Ahri tried to escape Tao's hug but Tao was stronger than Ahri.

 "Oh, sorry." Tao said after he pulled away from Ahri and sheepishly smiled at the latter. "Where were you?" Tao asked while Ahri took a seat on the couch between me and Kris.

 "I was out with a friend." Ahri answered quickly while shifting in her seat uncomfortably.

 "Wh-"

 "Tao, stop. Can't you see Ahri is uncomfortable?" Kris said while he slung his arm around Ahri's shoulders and Tao sat on the floor next to Xiumin.

 "Actually, I'm quite tired. Sorry that I can't spend more time with you. Goodnight!" Ahri stood up from the couch and went out of the living room.

 

[Ahri's pov]

 

 I wasn't tired at all, I just wanted to be alone.

 I took a long hot bath and changed to my pjs. While I was laying on the bed, my phone started to ring.

 "Hello?" I said after pushing the 'answer' button on my phone while walking towards the window.

 "Hi sweetie! How are you?" my mom beamed over the phone.

 "Not even a day has passed and you're already asking how am I?" I said while looking at the trees in the garden of the house.

 "Yes!" my mom answered while I giggled. "I hope nothing bad happened today.."

 "Actually, He started bothering me." I said quietly in a cold tone and my mom knew about who I was talking about.

 "Just ignore him. He has no right to bother you." my mom said in a cold tone that was not usual for her.

 "Yes, you're right.. I'm tired, I should go to bed. Bye.." I said and ended the call after my mom bid her goodbye.

 I turned off my phone and went to the bed and soon fell asleep.

 

[Sehun's pov]

 

 When Ahri went to the bedroom after bid her goodbye, the guys decided to go to their homes/apartments because they didn't want to disturb Ahri, since it can get really noisy.

 I cleaned up the mess that guys made in the living room and decided to go to sleep too. Of course, I had to sleep on couch, since the bed was occupied by Ahri.

 When I was about to open the door of the bedroom, I heard Ahri's voice. I assumed that she was talking to her mom. I just stayed behind the door eavesdropping their conversation on the phone.

 "Actually, He started bothering me." I heard Ahri's voice. Even though her voice was quiet, I somehow managed to hear her. Who is 'he'?

 After a couple of minutes I heard Ahri say goodbye and I assumed she went to the bed.

 When I entered the bedroom, I saw Ahri in the bed under the blankets. I took a clean pair of sweatpants and a towel and went to the bathroom. I didn't take anything to wear on the top portion of my body because I was more comfortable sleeping topples.

 After taking a quick shower, I took a pillow and a spare blanket and made myself comfortable on the couch in the room.

 Soon after I drifted to sleep.

 


 

 [A/N]

 

This is a short chapter. I promise next one will be longer and I will try to update this story tomorrow.

Sorry for not updating for quite some time, I haven't been feeling well.

And thanks for the upvote emoTionLessX0x0!!!

 

Okay, I have to go. I'm hungry!

Mama's out! *POOF :3*