Gone

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun cried as he begged for mercy, scared all the way in his bones. The man just smirked at him as he pushed Baekhyuns head closer to the water, making him cry even more and almost scream for mercy.

 

 

“S-Stop! Please! I-I haven't told anyone about you! I swear! Please, don't!”
“You didn't tell anyone about me? You sure?”
“Y-Yes! I didn't say anything! I promise!”
“Oh, then it's all cool... Of course it's not cool! They almost got me your little piece of ! If you had come along quietly and hadn't took so long time, I wouldn't had risked to get caught that much!”
“I-I... Please... Don't-”

 

 

Baekhyun felt the water cover his head and surround him. Baekhyun kicked with his legs that was in the air, trying to get up as the man just pushed him further down in to the water. Baekhyun felt how he couldn't hold his breathe for much longer as he kicked with his legs until he felt he couldn't hold his breathe.

Baekhyun felt the water stream in to his mouth as the man pulled him up and threw Baekhyun down on the floor. Baekhyun coughed up the water as he breathed heavily, he's still alive... Thank god.

 

“I can't kill you silly, I need you to fulfill my plan. But who said I would be nice towards you? If you had come along quiet and nicely, I wouldn't have been this mad and hurt you as much as I'm going to. But, I won't kill you. Not yet.”

 

Baekhyun coughed up some more water, feeling his body begun to shake in fear. He couldn't handle this, he just couldn't. He cried and wanted to be home, to be by Chanyeols side. He just wanted to wake up from this nightmare, to sit up and let the sweat stream down for his forehead and Chanyeol would embrace him, hug him tight and tell him it was just a nightmare.

 

Baekhyun woke up from his thought feeling the pain in his stomach take over. Baekhyun coughed up more water as he whined and cried. The man chuckle as he kicked Baekhyun hard once again, making the boy cry more.

 

 

“Interesting, you're more sensitive than I thought. Good, than I don't need to waste my energy on you.”
“S-Stop it... please... Stop it-”
“Shut up brat!”

 

 

Baekhyun felt the pain as he couched and gasped for air, why is this man doing this to him? Baekhyun has never seen him before, he don't know him. What's wrong with people who wants to hurt him?! Why him?!

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

Baekhyun is gone... Chanyeol need to find him... Again... It's just like having a flashback. Literally. Chanyeol is worrying his off and he's worried that Baekhyun will be hurt. If he's not already hurt.

 

Though, Chanyeol knows who it is. He knows who dares to kidnap Baekhyun... Again. It's probably Chanyeols fault, for even thinking that Baekhyun were the criminal. If he didn't, he would be with Baekhyun by now, and he would had understood that something was wrong with the boy.

 

Chanyeol slammed his hand frustrated at the table, feeling how he wanted to smash something to pieces. Suho and Luhan jumped a little startled and Sehun and Lay watched him worried. Kai was the only one who looked calm.

 

 

“Sorry, I'm just so annoyed at myself. I know who it is... I know who dared to take Baekhyun again.”
“W-Who is it?!”
“How do you know who it is?!”
“It's obvious, after all I have received threats from this person, and Luhans computer were hacked. Baekhyuns weird behavior and nightmares... I didn't see it until now... The criminal is someone I know... and I hate him so much.”
“Who is it? Chanyeol, you promise to reveal the truth and tell me everything you knew.”
“It's a man, who I thought I could trust... The person I'm talking about... It's my father.”
“W-What?! It's not the time for any jokes Chanyeol!”
“It's not a joke! You have no idea what he has done to me and my mom and my sister! He's a terrible man who deserves to die! I planed to kill him, that's why I'm such a great detective, because I grew hatred for him and wanted him dead! I just wanted to kill him, but I didn't. But now, he has escaped the prison and is after me and Baekhyun! He's probably after to hurt mom and Yura noona too! You have to believe me on this! Here is my proof!”

 

 

Chanyeol threw the threats he has received from his father on the table, letting everyone grab them with gloves on. Chanyeol also threw up the letters Baekhyun had received and pictures from the body parts. And lastly, he put Baekhyuns phone on the table and looked serious.

 

 

“I wouldn't joke about this, I just wouldn't. It can't be anyone else who knows so well about my family, no one.”
“C-Chanyeol... D-Did your father... you?”

 

 

Lay looked pale at him and everyone stared worried at Chanyeol who he looked away. He can't say yes, he just can't. He still has his pride, and he won't lower it for his father. Lay gasped as he held a hand for his mouth, and the others stared surprised at them both.

 

 

“So what?! I'm fine! I'm alive and I'm feeling great! I'm not he only one who got by one of my parents!”
“Wait, do you mean that Baekhyun... got too?!”
“So what if we were?! It's nothing that disturb us anymore, except making me sick. Baekhyun forgave his parent who did that to him, but I won't. Baekhyun has a reason to forgive, but I don't. So stop this and concentrate on what is important here. Baekhyun won't be killed, not yet. He wouldn't kill Baekhyun, he's after me or my family, but not Baekhyun in that way. So Baekhyun is safe in a way, but he's probably getting hurt by that bastard.”
“We better get him fast too, if your father did something like that to you-”
“I know what you mean, that's why I'm stressed. I think they're hiding in an old industry building.”
“Why do you think that?”
“Cause we found weird things on ever crime scene that had something with missing body parts to do. Right Kai?”
“Mm, we found oil, weird metal and sometime metal dust. It's only some few industries who has metal dust, so we just have to search those.”
“Okay, lets split up with some police men and find Baekhyun as fast possible.”

 

 

Everyone nodded as they got up, letting Chanyeol gather all the things and out them in to a file before he rushed out from the room. He grabbed his jacket on his way out as a police man nodded at him and followed after him out to a car with two other police men.

 

 

“Where are we going.”
“Here, these are our factories we're going to check out.”

 

 

Chanyeol handle a map to the driver who nodded and begun to drive. Chanyeol begun to study the letters again, wondering what his father had in his mind for all this. But more importantly, what is he planing to do to Baekhyun?

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun cried and whined, not wanting to do this anymore. He spit out blood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter