Threatened

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun sat and looked down on the bench in school, today is the last school day, which means that the summer holiday is starting tomorrow. Baekhyun heard his friends talk, but it still felt like he was lost in his own world. Even thought Chanyeol sat and held his hand after apologizing so many times and told him that he would try to spend more time with him, it felt like everything was just... dark.

 

Baekhyun felt Chanyeol's glance at him as he carefully left a peek on Baekhyun's cheek, making him look up and just smile a little at Chanyeol who looked a little worried at him.

 

 

“Is everything okay Baekie?”
“Mm, everything is just... fine.”

 

 

Baekhyun tried to smile as the others also could see that something was wrong, but Baekhyun just let them be as he kept stare down on the bench he was sitting by. Baekbeom, Baekhyun's big brother held a little short speech about keep studying hard and that life will get better, but it takes time.

 

After that, everyone thanked him and some even gave him gifts, like candy, before the bell rang and the school was over, Baekhyun's life is over, or it feels so. When the bell rang, he was so near to begun to cry, but he was fast up to walk over to Baekbeom who smiled big at him.

 

 

“Baekhyun-ah, we really need to talk. You know, I talked with Minah and since she doesn't have any siblings nor any friends she really like in that way, we thought about you being our baby's godfather. What about that?”
“I think someone else should be that, even thought I'm very honored... I just feel that... I'm not... the person who should be that.”
“Is everything alright? You have been acting a little weird since the dinner for almost a week ago.”
“I'm just... I don't know, it's hard to explain.”
“Hey Baekhyun, are you worried that I won't pay as much attention to you just because I'm going to have a child?”

 

 

Baekhyun looked up at Baekbeom who smiled a little calm as Baekhyun gave up, he must have some kind of reason why he has been acting all weird lately.

 

 

“A little maybe.”
“Hey, listen, I'm your hyung and I won't let you down. If you need me anytime, I will be here for you. And I really want you to know that I really think you should be the baby's godfather, after all you have been through so much and I think that god let you live to show people that no one can break you.”
“You don't think he let me live to let others come and try to crush me totally?”
“Absolutely not. Are you thinking that?”
“Sometimes, but not always.”
“You shouldn't. Now, I have to go and finished some few more things, but I will see you around little brother.”

 

 

Baekbeom ruffled Baekhyun's hair a little as he smiled and made Baekhyun smile a little before he left, letting Chanyeol and the others take over the situation.

 

 

“So Baekhyun, wanna hangout today?”
“We all are free and we should take it easy.”
“Yeah, think about it, friends who enjoys the time together.”
“We can go home to your place if you want to.”
“No! I mean, no, mom is sleepy after all the working lately, so she need to rest.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled a little careful as Chanyeol eyed him a little suspicious, but in the end he just smiled at Baekhyun who smiled back at his friends.

 

 

“Okay, lets just go home to my place, I have snacks, movies, video games, a big kitchen so we can bake if we want to and so on.”
“Sounds good.”
“Yeah, lets go.”

 

 

Everyone smiled as they begun to walk out from the school, but Baekhyun didn't feel to go to Kris's place and be all happy and cheering, he wanted to go home and cry under his blanket like he has done for days by now.

 

But, Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyun's hand as he smiled big and left a peek on Baekhyun's lips, all happy and looking overjoyed.

 

 

“Now I finally can spend my time with you, now when I have more time over to say. We can go to the beach or just for a walk or why don't we just go to Suho's cabin in the woods?”
“Yeah, you all can just ask me to come and you're more than just welcome.”
“Mm, sounds... great.”
“Are you really okay Baekhyun? You have been a little...”
“Negative, down, looking like a sad puppy.”
“I'm fine, it's just... to hard to explain.”

 

 

The others nodded as they tried to cheer Baekhyun up, but would you be all happy and cheering when you knowing that someone is watching you, and is ready to kill your family and beloved ones if you even say one thing wrong?

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol is a little worried about Baekhyun, even thought they had fun, even thought he saw Baekhyun smile, it didn't feel like the boy actually was happy or enjoyed the time. He always looked down on the floor or just sat quiet mostly of the time. But he still did smile, he did talk then and then.

 

During the movie, Baekhyun cuddle up with Chanyeol as he smiled big, and this time it did feel like a real smile as Chanyeol smiled back and kissed him. Baekhyun seemed more relieved to sit and watch a movie than sit and play video games, which Chanyeol founds weird.

 

The longer their afternoon/evening got, the better Baekhyun got. After some hours, Baekhyun was back to normal as he laughed and seemed all happy again. Maybe he just had a bad day? Maybe Baekhyun just needed some time to get back to his happy self?

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter