The Headless Girl

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun walked down for the street, staring at Chanyeol who walked beside him as the giant was smiling in the warm sun. Baekhyun can't help to wonder why Chanyeol was questioning him so badly for some days ago, it really made Baekhyun feel depressed. Like, the only one who actually can relate how Baekhyun feels right now, accused him for something, but what Baekhyun don't know. Yet.

 

Chanyeol grabbed Baekhyuns hand as he almost dragged him in to the park, smiling and nodded at an old classmate who was smiling big. Baekhyun smiled weak back as he kept walking beside the giant, staring at him as he almost tried to read his mind.

 

 

“Baekhyun darling, what are you doing?”
“Nothing special, just walking with you.”
“Why are you looking at me like that?”
“Because I can.”
“Haha, stop it you're cute puppy. Hey, want some ice cream?”
“Mm, that would be good.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as Chanyeol showed the way to the nearest ice cream shop and let Baekhyun step in first. Chanyeol decided to treat Baekhyun, probably trying to make up for what he said and did for some days ago. But Baekhyun didn't actually want to eat that much ice cream to be honest. But since Chanyeol is Chanyeol, he refused to let Baekhyun not have an ice cream.

 

So Chanyeol bought Baekhyun ice cream and grabbed his hand again, dragging Baekhyun with him out and they walked to a nice bench where no one was sitting. Chanyeol was fast to lay his arm around Baekhyun who lend against him while he was heating his ice cream cutely, looking up at his lovely boyfriend then and then.

 

 

“Baekhyun, can I ask you something?”
“As long you don't try to accuse me for nothing I have done, yes.”
“Would... Would you really commit suicide if I accused you for something? Not that I will! But I'm just curious I guess.”
“I don't know to be honest, maybe I would, maybe not. I think it all depends on how you say it, and what you say.”
“But don't, please. I don't believe you have done anything bad, and I won't start.”
“I hope not, since you know that I wouldn't do anything like that. Right?”
“Mm, I know how you are, and I know when something is wrong.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled a little as he lend against Chanyeol even more, he just wish Chanyeol could tell if something was wrong with Baekhyun or not. Because if he did notice that something was wrong, he should had done that for a long time ago. Baekhyun felt suddenly almost depressed as he wanted to sit as close to Chanyeol as possible, even if it was warm and sunny outside.

 

 

“Hey, is everything alright? Are you scared or something?”
“Mm, I am.”
“For what?”
“Nightmares I guess.”
“You still get nightmares? Even now? My poor little boy, come here.”

 

 

Chanyeol hugged Baekhyun tight as he left a peek on his cheek, making Baekhyun smile. Baekhyun love the cute side of Chanyeol, nothing is wrong with it. He's kind, he's cute, he's loving, he's perfect. Chanyeol is everything Baekhyun actually need, that's probably why Baekhyun is silent. That's why he's walking around with this fear, this depression and this heavy feeling.

 

 

“Oh, I know, lets go and play miniature golf! That will cheer you up! Come on, I know you will like it!”
“Okay, okay! Lets go then!”

 

 

Baekhyun almost flew up from the bench, grabbing Chanyeols free hand and begun to run towards the miniature golf field. Chanyeol laughed behind him as they threw their finished ice creams in to a trash can and headed for the fun.

 

 

Chanyeols P.O.V

It's always good to see Baekhyun smile, no matter what. Baekhyun has the smile, kindness and the look of an angel, but Chanyeol is somewhat worried that he also have a dark side. Like they say, everyone has a dark side, but what is Baekhyuns dark side? That is actually almost scaring Chanyeol to be honest.

 

But still, Chanyeol can't believe that Baekhyun, of all people in this giant city, are a scary murderer who walks around and cut people in to pieces and safe some body parts. Chanyeol is pretty sure Baekhyun had enough with scary and very terrifying things when he was kidnapped and almost killed.

 

Chanyeol let Baekhyun have fun for once, trying to spend his whole day with his lovely boyfriend who was laughing and fooling around with him. Chanyeol is so tired of being serious and worried all the time, he's just glad that he can go out with Baekhyun and just be the real silly self.

 

 

“Yah! You cheated!”
“No, I didn't! Prove it if you don't believe me!”
“Haha, I will!”

 

 

Chanyeol smirked as he teased Baekhyun who laughed and kept play with him. After playing for over an hour, they left the place as Baekhyun grabbed his hand, almost too exited jumped towards the restaurant Chanyeol promised to take him too later today, which is now since it's getting late soon.

 

 

“Come on, D.O said the food was delicious and so did Kris and Tao. It's not that expensive, I promise.”
“I'm not worried over the prices, I'm just wondering what's so special with a new restaurant. I mean there is plenty of restaurants that is opening everyday, and this one is so special for what?”
“Because... They just got delicious food! Come on, they have a lot of BBQ, and I know you love BBQ, so lets go!”

 

 

Chanyeol laughed at Baekhyun who was dragging him this time, smiling as he was talking exited. But Chanyeol can't help to suddenly feel that someone is watching them, someone unfriendly. Chanyeol looked around a little, not trying to not show how obvious he was looking for someone.

 

There was no one around, but Chanyeol got a bad feeling that something is going to happen here. But what? What is going to happen? He wish he could see in to the future, to stop whatever bad is going to happen.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun dragged Chanyeol in to the restaurant and smiled, letting them get a table and they sat down in the not that expensive room. People around them was eating happily and Chanyeol almost looked skeptical around the place.

 

 

“Yah, give it a chance. I promise you, if D.O say it's delicious, it is delicious.”
“Y-Yeah, it's not that I don't think it's going to be good.”
“Then look more happy, like me. Come on, smile for me, please.”
“Do aegyo for me then.”

 

 

Chanyeol smirked as Baekhyun smirked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter