Can He Really...

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun walked with heavy steps down to the breakfast table, trying to smile to his mother who looked worried at him. Baekhyun is tired like hell, but he can't sleep. And his mother is noticing it by the way he locks himself in to his room, or barely eat. She knows that something is wrong, and Baekhyun doesn't want her to find out anything.

 

 

“Baekhyun, sweetie, is everything alright?”
“Mm, I was just up really late last night.”
“Again? Sweetie, you better go to bed earlier, you can't walk around like this.”
“I know umma, I will try.”

 

 

She smiled at Baekhyun who finished his breakfast and went up to get some clothes on. But as fast he came in to his room, he laid down on his bed to just rest his tired head, and happen to fell asleep. He was sleeping peacefully, until someone woke him up.

 

 

“Baekhyun? Are you okay?”
“C-Chanyeol?”
“Yeah, your mom called, saying something with you being a little... weird. Are you okay?”
“How long have I been asleep?”

 

 

Baekhyun glanced over at the alarm clock and sighed, damn it, he has been sleeping for two hours. Baekhyun sighed as Chanyeol sat down beside him, smiling as he embraced him.

 

 

“Hey, what's wrong?”
“Nightmares.”
“Is it... from that time?”
“Mm.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded a little as Chanyeol kissed him on the forehead and hugged him tight. Baekhyun love Chanyeol, and the way he care about him so much. And the way he keep ask him if he feel alright. And how he wants to protect him.

 

 

“I love you so much so you can't even explain it.”
“I love you to sweetie, I will always be here for you.”

 

 

Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol tight as he buried his head into his chest, in to his black t-shirt. Chanyeol sat there, hugging Baekhyun who was tired and just tried to stay awake for him.

 

 

“Hey, wanna do something fun today?”
“Like what?”
“Lets go to the beach.”
“Chanyeol... Do you know how many scars I still have?”
“Oh, right... Sorry honey, I didn't mean to make you feel bad.”
“You didn't. Can't we just stay home today, watch a movie and just-”
“Boys! Umma need to go, I will come back later!”
“Okay mom! See you!”

 

 

Baekhyun sighed at his mother who had interrupt him. Chanyeol smiled as he lend in and kissed Baekhyun passionate and pulled out carefully again.

 

 

“If you don't feel to go out, lets stay home.”
“Thanks Channie.”

 

 

Baekhyun hugged him tight as Chanyeol smiled and crawled further in to the bed, just cuddling up with Baekhyun in the bed.

 

 

♥♥♥

 

 

Baekhyun happen to fall asleep after a while, he couldn't help it. When he woke up again Chanyeol was gone. He had left a note saying that he was just out to get some food for them and should be back any minute. Baekhyun smiled as he got up and walked to the bathroom to take a short shower.

 

Baekhyun heard Chanyeol enter the house as he smiled for himself, getting out from the shower as he smiled kind at Chanyeol who smiled big at him, holding a bag with food in his hand.

 

 

“Chanyeol, you're back, good.”
“Did you sleep well?”
“Mm, but I missed you while you were gone.”

 

 

Baekhyun lend in to a kiss as Chanyeol held a hand on his back, feeling Baekhyun's soft skin. Baekhyun pulled out as he walked in to his room and got dressed while Chanyeol fixed up the food. Today's lunch is Chinese food!

 

Baekhyun sat down in the couch with Chanyeol, turning on the TV as they cuddled up together. As usual, they fooled around, feeding each others and laughed at the silly comedy program they were looking at. Yeah, Baekhyun isn't that much for sad puppies and scary movies anymore.

 

 

“Hey Baekie, I must ask, what kind of nightmare did you have?”
“Just a weird one with body parts and... blood.”

 

 

Chanyeol nodded as he hugged Baekhyun tighter, not wanting him to feel bad anymore. Baekhyun lend against Chanyeol as he smiled and closed his eyes for a second, but he heard something weird all of the sudden. He looked up at Chanyeol who looked worried, no hurt. What's wrong with him?

 

 

“Is everything alright? Is something wrong?”
“Baekhyun... Where were you last week, at Tuesday afternoon?”
“I was on my way home, and you had some work to do, remember? I was home the whole afternoon, waiting for you to come by, but you got stuck with something.”
“Was your mother home that day?”
“No, she was working, since she finally have a job.”
“Which time did you get home, and was you alone the whole afternoon and evening?”
“What's wrong with you? Why are you suddenly asking me so many questions?”

 

 

Baekhyun got grumpy as he got up and begun to walk up to his room, if Chanyeol is going to play detective again, he will let him do it alone. Chanyeol was fast up as he called Baekhyun who was already walking to his room, slamming the door hard as he heard Chanyeol sigh on his way up for the stairs.

 

 

“Baekhyun! Wait! It's not like you think!”
“Let me be Chanyeol, I'm not in the mood to argue right now.”
“Baekhyun, we're not arguing. You're the one who think that, but I just-”
“Asking me idiotic questions like I'm suspected for something.”

 

 

Chanyeol went quiet outside Baekhyun's door. Baekhyun got worried, why isn't Chanyeol claiming that he wasn't doing that? Is he... really thinking that Baekhyun has done something?

 

 

“Baekhyun... It's not like you think. I just want to warn you about something.”
“About what? Getting accused by my own boyfriend who's acting like a detective? Chanyeol, I'm glad that you saved me that time, I am. But it sounds like I'm a criminal all of the sudden.”
“You're not! I love you, and you're not a criminal! We both know that, so please open the door.”
“It's not locked your idiot. If you really wanted to come in and convince me that you wasn't talking to me like I was suspected for something, then you should had come in for a long time ago! Or at least tried the door!”
“Baekhyun, please don't get pissed off, I'm just giving you your personal space!”
“Then why are you asking me so many weird questions?!”
“Because I want to help you!”
“Help me with what?! How to learn to lie under an interrogation?!”
“No! I just... Argh! Stop argue with me!”
“I see... You do think... I have... done something... wrong.”

 

 

Baekhyun felt his tears as he noticed how quiet went outside. Baekhyun can't believe he's crying because of him, because of Chanyeol. Baekhyun walked over to the door, locked it as he heard Chanyeol's deep sigh.

 

 

“Baekhyun, unlock the door.”
“No...”
“Babe, please. I'm sorry. Baekhyun, please, open the door.”

 

 

Baekhyun crouched together on his bed, hiding his face against his thighs and cried out. Why is Chanyeol suspecting him for doing something criminal? How can he even be thinking that after everything that has happened to him?!

 

 

“Ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter