Package

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

It's a beautiful day! The sun is shining, the bird is singing, children is out and playing in the parks, people is out and walking and everyone is just enjoying their time, or almost everyone. Chanyeol is busy with “important stuff” and left Baekhyun to be with D.O, Tao and Xiumin.

 

Baekhyun don't mind being with his friends, but he really had hoped that Chanyeol, who has been busy for over three weeks now, would at least try to get one or two hours free to be with Baekhyun. Baekhyun is a little disappointed to be honest, because Chanyeol promised him for a long time ago that he would take care of Baekhyun and be with him whenever he needed him. But that promise is getting weaker and weaker for everyday that pass.

 

Baekhyun still doesn't mind to be with his friends, it's not like he hate them. Baekhyun actually enjoy the time with his friends, because they make him happy and always think about his health. Though, Baekhyun still want to be with Chanyeol in between too.

 

 

“Hey Kyungie, do you know what Kai is doing right now?”
“He just told me that he had to go and meet up with his father.”
“You're boyfriends are weird, at least Chen is with Kris and not with his police officer dad.”
“Kai's dad is very nice and Kai is smart and can help him Xiumin. Chen is just playing video games, not helping people.”
“And what does Chanyeol do?”

 

 

Baekhyun shrugged his shoulders as he sighed, he have no idea what he's doing to be honest. Maybe still trying to do his detective work behind Baekhyun's back? He don't know, but maybe it's time to figure that out?

 

 

“Do you guys wanna help me out with something?”
“Sure, what can we help you with?”
“Is it something exciting?!”

 

 

Xiumin looked hopeful at Baekhyun who didn't know if he should nod or shake his head, instead he just smiled.

 

 

“I want to know what Chanyeol is doing all the time that keeps him so busy from being with me.”
“Wait! Is he saying that he's to busy to be with you?!”

 

 

Kyungsoo/D.O literally screamed as Xiumin looked serious at Baekhyun who just nodded a little, he does say it just like that. That he really have something important to do all the time.

 

 

“How dare he?!”
“We better check upon him, after all who knows what he does behind your back.”
“What do you mean with that?”
“Baekie, you're cute and all, but Chanyeol might, just might cheat on you.”
“Okay now you're going to far! Chanyeol would never cheat on me!”

 

 

Baekhyun eyed Xiumin and D.O as they smiled nervous, if there is one thing Chanyeol doesn't do so is it cheating on Baekhyun. Baekhyun sighed out annoyed as he calmed down and smiled kind at his friends again.

 

 

“What I mean is that we should check up what kind of detective work he does, because he wouldn't say he's to busy to be with me if he hadn't detective work.”
“Oh, okay we can fix that.”
“Yeah, that was what I meant all the time.”
“Shut up Xiumin, don't make it worse.”

 

 

D.O eyes Xiumin who just smiled and Baekhyun decided that they would go and look for Chanyeol at his house, if he wasn't there they should ask Mrs. Park where he can possibly be.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

“No Luhan, I'm not going to tell you who that is.”
“But how are we supposed to solve this case if you don't tell us?!”
“I will talk to Kai's father about this, and we have already solved the case, here is the files.”
“But...!”
“No but, just take them and go.”

 

 

Chanyeol walked out from Luhan's house as he hurried to walk away, heading towards the police station. If he finish this up fast he might get some time over to see Baekhyun, which he really want. Wow, how long has it been since he actually hanged out with his own boyfriend? A week? Two weeks? Three weeks?! Wow, he really need to get some free time.

 

Chanyeol suddenly froze when he saw Baekhyun walk on the street with D.O and Xiumin, and he just couldn't help to shine up. But then he just remembered, he still have some work to finish. Still he hurried over to Baekhyun who shined up when he saw Chanyeol.

 

 

“Channie!”
“Hi there! I was just about to call you.”

 

 

Baekhyun hugged Chanyeol fast as Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun quick, he better make this quick so they can have some time alone later.

 

 

“You really was about to call me?”
“Yeah, what about you and me having a movie night tonight, just you and me.”
“I would love too!”
“Okay, but I have to go and do one more thing, I will try to make it quick, I promise. But you choose some movies and get some snacks, I will fix something to eat to dinner and call you as fast I'm done.”
“Okay, see you.”
“Bye, love you.”

 

 

Chanyeol left a quick peek on Baekhyun's lips before he hurried away again, leaving Baekhyun to stare a little after him, but at least Chanyeol got the chance to see him for some few seconds before tonight.

 

Chanyeol hurried down for the street as he took the first best buss to the police station, he must see Kai's father, Mr. Kim, as fast as possible. Chanyeol who almost got inpatient sat there, stared out through the window as he tried to get stressed by the so slow buss, or it felt like that.

 

When he finally got of the buss he hurried in to the police station and walked right over to one of the ladies in the lobby, they are sometimes really annoying and always get suspicious when they see Chanyeol come around.

 

 

“Oh, you again. What do you want this time?”
“I need to talk with police officer Mr. Kim, the over boss.”
“He's not here.”
“You lying, read this.”

 

 

Chanyeol held up his phone and she sighed, Chanyeol had text Mr. Kim and he said he would be here, at his office, waiting for him. The lady sighed out annoyed as she let Chanyeol in, that old grumpy lady is always like that.

 

Chanyeol hurried down the corridor as he finally found his way to Mr. Kim's office as the man looked up at Chanyeol with a weak smile, and Kai self was sitting in there too.

 

 

“Ah, Chanyeol-ah, you made it just in time.”
“Sorry for almost being late again, but the old granny downstairs never let me in.”
“She does that to everyone who's under 20 years old. Please, sit down.”
“Uhm Mr. Kim, can we make this quick? Because I really wanted to get the evening and night free today.”
“Oh son, if you had told me earlier it would had been good, because Kai here really need help with a case today.”

 

 

Chanyeol almost sighed annoyed out, he's always the one who must stay, what about Suho? He's almost as smart as Chanyeol self. Chanyeol sat down as they begun to talk, but he just got worried that Baekhyun would get mad or really disappointed at him if he didn't show up.

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun sighed as he received Chanyeol's text, and of course he got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter