Crazy Rescue

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol groaned painful as he looked up. Chanyeol tried to sit up, but noticed pretty quick that it was impossible since someone was sitting on him, and that someone was Chanyeols father. Chanyeol sighed tired, he had just woke up since he got knocked out.

 

Chanyeol glanced around a little, noticing pretty quick that he wasn't in the car anymore, and his surrounding was pretty familiar. But he wasn't sure if they were where he thought they are.

 

 

“Are we in my old room?”
“Yes, I kept it untouched. And soon, we're going to have a family meeting.”
“Wait what?”
“You know, you, me, your mother and Yura. We're going to have a family meeting, and I will kill you all for leaving me. But you will have to wait, and I have no sleeping pills, so...”
“W-Wait! D-Don't-!”

 

 

Chanyeol had watched his father hold a bottle over his head, smirked down at him before he hit Chanyeol hard, smashing the bottle against Chanyeols head. Chanyeol thought didn't pass out totally this time, he just rest his painful head against the floor, staring at his father with a blurry sight, hearing him mumble for himself and leave Chanyeol.

 

Chanyeol just laid there, he didn't pass out, probably because the bottle must have been cracked pretty badly already and just hurt Chanyeol a little. But Chanyeol still felt dizzy, and he slowly was passing out. But he had time to think for himself.

 

Out from nowhere, he begun to think about Baekhyun, his precious Baekhyun. He can't help to wonder, is he safe? Is he alive? Did someone find him later? They must have found him, it is impossible to miss him since there were a police officer with Chanyeol. But still.

 

Chanyeol also begun to wonder, how was Baekhyun feeling over this? After all, this time it's Chanyeol who's gone, and not him. And Baekhyun had already had a shaky and terrible time with Chanyeols father already. He almost got , if it wasn't for Chanyeol who came just in time.

 

Chanyeol suddenly thought about something else, what will happen when he dies? What will happen to him? What will happen to Baekhyun? What will happen to his friends? What will happen to his family? Will they die with him, like his father is planing too?

 

Chanyeol felt how he slowly begun to pass out for real now, but he still tried to keep his thoughts going. He wonder what Baekhyun are doing right now, he wonder if Baekhyun will ever forgive him for taking his place? He wonder if he will die painfully, he wonder if he will make Baekhyun commit suicide. No, he really doesn't want to be the one who makes him do that.

 

Chanyeol suddenly felt how he couldn't stay awake anymore as he let his eyes slowly get closed and he felt the blood stream down for his forehead and he just passed out after that.

 

 

Baekhyuns P.O.V

Baekhyun sighed, not knowing where he was going. He had been walking, and walking, and walking for hours. But he seem to never find Chanyeols old house, not the street Chanyeols old house was laying on. Baekhyun isn't even close to Chanyeols house, it feels like that anyway.

 

Baekhyun sighed tired as he sat down on a bench, he has been walking around for hours, and he has barely eaten anything nor drunk anything. He though bought a water bottle that he has in his bag, but he doesn't feel thirsty.

 

Baekhyun almost gave up, feeling that this was hopeless, when this old lady suddenly sat down beside him. She sighed a little tired and breathed in the fresh air, smiling kind as she looked at Baekhyun who carefully glanced over at her as well.

 

 

“You seem a little lost my boy, what are you looking for?”
“This street, I can't pronounce it that well, but you can read it right here.”
“Oh, what are such a young boy like you going to do at the devils street?”
“M-My old childhood friend lives here, and he had to go home during the summer break, and I came to surprise him.”
“Aha, I see. Well everyone can't live on the best places. You walk straight through the park over there, just straight through it, don't turn anywhere, and you will find the street at the end of the park.”
“Thank you so much, this means a lot to me. Thank you so much.”

 

 

The old lady just smiled at Baekhyun who felt almost overjoyed as he stood up fast and bowed deep before hurrying away. Baekhyun did just as the lady said, he walked straight through the park as he watched people pass him by, but he was to busy with looking for the street.

 

As the lady had said, the street he was looking for was laying right at the edge of the park as Baekhyun begun to walk down for the street. Now he just have to find the right house with the right house number. He noticed quick that the house numbers was arranged in a special order, of course. All even numbers (2, 4, 6, 8, 10...) on the houses are on the right side, and the odd numbers (1, 3, 5, 7, 9...) on the house are on the left side. Baekhyun is looking for house number 23, so he just have to walk on the left side.

 

Baekhyun walked and walked, it felt like the street was longer than it should be. Baekhyun walked for minutes, feeling how it was almost useless to find the house he was looking for. He walked and walked, until he almost gave up totally, when he saw a black car parked on the street that looked familiar.

 

Baekhyun hurried over to the car as he cupped his hands against one of the windows and looked in to the car. The car was basically empty, except for a lot of liquor bottles and beer cans, and a lot of cigarette butts. But no persons. Though Baekhyun recognize this car, it's the kidnappers car, he's sure it is.

 

Baekhyun turned around and faced the house, beginning to look at the house's wall for a number, but it seemed to not have a number. Baekhyun though looked at the houses between him. The one to the left had number 21, and the one to the right 25. So this house must be 23.

 

Baekhyun hurried to hide a little behind some bushes, he just realized that the kidnapper might walk around in there and happen to look out through the window and see him. Baekhyun sneaked carefully over to the house's wall, and then slowly begun to walk out with it towards the back of the house.

 

Baekhyun froze fast as he heard a deep chuckling old man's voice, and he threw himself back behind a corner when he stared at the old man who sat wit a cigarette in one hand, and a beer can in the other. The old man, the kidnapper, the man with short black hair, old face and looks ugly like hell, sat there, smoking and sighed tired in the suns light.

 

Baekhyun sneaked fast back to the front as he walked up to the front door, carefully grabbing the doorknob and pulled it carefully down. The door was unlocked and Baekhyun took the chance to peek his head in. The strong smell of alcohol and smoke hit his face right away, making him out a hand over his nose as he barely could breathe.

 

Baekhyun stepped quick in to the house and closed the door quiet behind him before he looked around, no one was in here. And the kidnapper is to busy sitting outside and drinking, smoking and sunbathing.

 

Baekhyun walked forward, feeling that he had no time to lose. The first room he entered was the living room, that looked like a hell. The whole room was filled with trash and junk all over the floor, beer cans everywhere, smashed bottles was laying in a corner and in another corner was a giant food pile with old smelling food, old doggy bags with old leftover on the couch and everything was just disgusting. Baekhyun still held a hand for his nose as he tried to continue his search as he turned right and entered a new room.

 

Baekhyun entered the kitchen, watching the even worse mess in here. Old food was laying everywhere, on the wall, on the table, on the bench, on the floor, everywhere! Old stinking socks hanged in the lamp, the dish pile was huge and smelled . More beer cans and bottles laid everywhere, plates was smashed against the floor and the fridge had something green dripping out from it.

 

Baekhyun hurried out as he sighed, the only rooms that he can search now is closed rooms with doors. Baekhyun reminded himself that he had no time to lose as he hurried over to the first best door and open it carefully. He managed to just close the door when a giant pile with beer cans, trash, bottles and laundry almost fell over him. Baekhyun breathed out scared as he tried to continue his search.

 

The next door Baekhyun open was leading to the bathroom, that smelled like hell and Baekhyun hurried to close the door and almost coughed, but he held his breathe and tried to not make any loud sounds. But gosh, this dude need to learn how to clean!

 

Baekhyun continued to open doors on the bottom floor, mostly of them led in to a bedroom or another room filled with junk and laundry that almost fell over him. But no Chanyeol, nothing from him either.

 

Baekhyun decided that he had searched the bottom floor enough as he almost got to scared to stay down here. He begun to sneak up for the stairs, stopped and froze totally when the step he was standing on creaked loud. Baekhyun tried to sneak as quiet and fast up for the stairs as possible, but it felt impossible.

 

But when he finally got up, he almost breathed out relived, when he heard a loud burp from downstairs and fast and heavy footsteps. It didn't take long before Baekhyun understood that the man was back inside the house, and he was heading for the stairs.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter