Fate, Part 1

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun groaned in pain as he opened his eyes to only see the darkness. Baekhyun felt the pain all over his head and stomach as he felt like he would start to throw up blood. Baekhyun noticed pretty quick that he wasn't on the train anymore, because it didn't feel the same.

Baekhyun suddenly felt how something hit the breaks as he flew into the wall and whined. It didn't take long before Baekhyun could hear shouts and a mad screaming voice, is that Chanyeol? Before Baekhyun could react to what was happening, he got pulled out of the vehicle he had been in and then he got dragged over the ground.

 

“Yah! Let him be! Let him go!”
“Shut up brat! I'm the one who's in charge here!”
“I don't care! Let him be or I will kill you!”
“Whatever you say your little gay! You have said that for a pretty long time and I'm still alive, am I not?!”

 

The man who dragged Baekhyun over the ground laughed as Baekhyun got used to the strong light as he tried to look around. Baekhyun's head begun to spin again as Baekhyun felt like he would throw up, but he didn't. Instead Baekhyun got thrown down on the floor by the man who had dragged him into a pretty huge weird building that looked to be some kind of stock house.

Baekhyun whined as he landed on the floor and beside him landed Chanyeol. Chanyeol sat mad up, but he mostly stared worried at Baekhyun who felt like he would pass out any second.

 

“Now we're just going to wait for our costumer to arrive and deliver you bastards.”
“You're a sick bastard that I swear that I will damn kill one day!”
“Don't promise too much, after all you won't be able to hold your promises for that long.”

 

The man smirked as Chanyeol looked furious, but Baekhyun felt like he didn't understand the situation. One second an old man asked him for help then everything went pitch black. And when Baekhyun woke up to walk back to his seat he got hit by something hard again and passed out. And now he woke up in some kind of vehicle, that he believes was a car, to be dragged into some kind of stock house with strange scary men and a furious Chanyeol.

 

“Excuse me, I got a call to take. You two, guard them! Don't let them escape, you got it?!”
“Yes sir!”

 

One of the men, the one who seemed to be the boss, walked out of the stock house as he answered his phone that rang as Chanyeol took his chance to try to check Baekhyun.

 

“Baekie, are you okay? Can you hear me?”
“Don't talk! Or we will have to knock him out again!”
“You would just dare to touch him!”
“We can and we will!”

 

Baekhyun didn't dare to say anything, instead he let Chanyeol just stare worried over at him. Baekhyun thought about getting up and try to speak, but his head felt weird and he doesn't have the power to sit up.

 

“Baby, can you hear me? Sweetheart? Come on-”
“I told you to shut up you damn brat!”

 

Baekhyun watched one of the men push Chanyeol down on the ground as the other one walked over to Baekhyun and grabbed him hard. Chanyeol begun to shout and protest right away.

 

“Don't touch him with your filthy hands you bastard! Let him be! Haven't you done enough to him already?!”
“This boy is the only one that can make you do whatever we want. If you don't shut the up, I will hit his head against the floor!”

 

Chanyeol hesitated, Baekhyun could tell by the way he stared at the man and then at Baekhyun. Chanyeol remained silence as he shut up and let the man who held Baekhyun, drop him. Baekhyun hit the floor as he whined, not too loud but loud enough to make the men chuckle at him.

 

“He's totally gone, that little . I don't think he even knows what's going on.”

 

Chanyeol wanted to open his mouth, Baekhyun could see how his lips wanted to move but not a single word came out of his mouth. Baekhyun didn't dare to move either, he just lied on the floor as the boss finally came back in with an annoyed expression on his face.

 

“Just great, our client refuses to pick these guys up now!”
“Why is that? What have we done wrong?”
“He said that the police are too close to our location and he doesn't want to pick those brats until the police have begun to leave the area!”
“Are they looking for those brats?”
“I don't know! Do I look like I know everything?!”
“S-Sorry boss...”
“Tie the tall guy up and make sure he can't move an inch! He's the biggest problem here, Mr. little I-think-I'm-a-real-detective.”

 

Chanyeol growled mad at the man who grabbed him and he tried to struggle against them, but then the boss just had to walk over to Baekhyun and smirk down at the boy. Chanyeol stopped right away, scared that the men would hurt his precious Baekhyun if he didn't do as they wanted.

 

“Little pathetic boy, how are you feeling down there? Are you dizzy? Come here-”
“Don't touch him!”

 

Chanyeol finally let out, though Baekhyun could hear the fear in his voice. Baekhyun stared straight up at the man who smirked down at him, what does he want? Why can't he leave Baekhyun alone? Haven't they hurt Chanyeol enough already?

 

“I told you to shut up you brat!”
“No, let the detective scream as much as he wants. I'm deaf to his pathetic words anyway.”
“Don't touch him! Don't touch him I said! Let him go! Let Baekhyun be alone!”

 

Baekhyun felt the boss's hand grab him as Baekhyun whined, his whole body felt sore and he doesn't feel like getting more hurt.

 

“Tell me, little boy.”

 

The boss begun to talk as he pushed Baekhyun up against a wall and made him whine even more. Baekhyun closed his eyes, to scared to look as he kept hear Chanyeol scream and struggle against the other two men. The men had by now pulled Chanyeol over to a metal beam and pushed him down on his knees before they tied his hands once again, though this time his arms had to be behind the beam.

 

“How does it feel like? Tell me, little Baekhyun was it? Tell me, how does it feel like... to see so many dead people at?”

 

Baekhyun felt the fear grab him and he couldn't help it. Baekhyun wanted to cry, he wanted to scream but he doesn't want to give in to this man. He just wants to scare him, he just wants to make Baekhyun scream and cry and get Chanyeol even more worried.

 

“All the blood everywhere and the dead body parts that surrounds you. Was it cold? Was it nice to get kicked and treated like a dog? Was it nice to know that you were

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter