This Is Love, Part 1

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

When Chanyeol came to surprise him, everything felt so wonderful and adorable. But after they both had giggled for themselves, they realized how quiet the house is. Baekhyun's mother should be baking and she's always making loud noises all the time when she's baking. But right now it's silent.

 

“U-Umma?!”
“Wait, don't scream like that.”
“W-Why not?”
“We don't know if something truly has happened, right?”

 

Baekhyun nodded as he got up fast to walk over to the door. As fast he opened the door he heard a shriek from the living room as both Baekhyun and Chanyeol ran towards the stairs to see what was going on. When they reached the stairs they saw Baekhyun's mother stand and jump around in circles while screaming.

 

“I can't believe it! I can't believe it! I got a job! I got a job!”
“M-Mom! D-Don't scare us like that!”

 

Baekhyun shouted relieved as Chanyeol laughed and embraced Baekhyun from behind to clam him down. But seriously, Baekhyun truly thought something bad had happened. But he guesses that he and Chanyeol just have gone through too much lately.

 

“Geez, I think I got a heart attack when I heard her scream...”
“Me too... Haha, but nothing happened.”
“Yeah... Mom! You scared the out of us!”
“Baekhyun! I got a job! I got a new job!”
“I heard that. Congratulation mom.”
“I got to tell Baekbeom about this! He will get so proud of me!”

 

Baekhyun laughed as Chanyeol gently placed a kiss on Baekhyun's neck. Baekhyun turned his head to smile at Chanyeol who seemed really relieved. Baekhyun is glad that nothing serious happened and to be honest, it wouldn't hurt if things could stay calm for a really long time.

 

“Hey Chanyeol... Let's go back to my room.”
“Okay.”

 

Chanyeol let Baekhyun grab his hand as Baekhyun pulled him with him into his room. As fast Baekhyun had closed the door, Chanyeol grabbed his hips fast and pulled him closer to him. Baekhyun giggled as he kissed Chanyeol right away. They haven't done anything like this for ages, but Baekhyun's mother is home...

 

“Chanyeol... We can't-”

 

Baekhyun felt Chanyeol's lips touch his again as Baekhyun got gently pushed up against the door. The kiss feels so good but they can't do it here! Baekhyun's mother is home! Baekhyun felt Chanyeol's hot body get closer to his as he almost lost himself in the act until they heard how someone came running towards the room.

 

“It's mom, we can't continue right now.”
“Oh man...”
“Haha, sorry babe.”

 

Baekhyun left a quick peck on Chanyeol's lips before they moved from the door. Like Baekhyun predicted, his mother almost threw the door open as she smiled big at them.

 

“I got wonderful news for you! Baekbeom is coming over tonight to eat dinner with us! Chanyeol I do hope you will stay for dinner as well!”
“O-Of course I would if you would let me-”
“Of course sweetie! I will make something delicious! Oh the pie! I almost forgot about it!”

 

Baekhyun laughed at his mother who ran towards the stairs to check her pie. Chanyeol laughed as well as Baekhyun turned to him again. But he knows very well that Chanyeol is kind of disappointed since they can't do anything special today after all.

 

“Oh well, it's always nice to sit down with your family Baekhyun.”
“Don't worry my cute derp, we will get another chance soon again.”
“And when that time comes, I won't hold back.”
“Haha, don't say that! You make me worried!”
“Haha, don't worry, I won't hurt you. You know that very well Baekhyun.”
“Haha, I know that.”

 

Baekhyun felt how Chanyeol embraced him again as he kissed the giant passionate. Then they broke the kiss to not end up making out on the bed or something like that. After all, Baekbeom is coming with Minah and Baekhyun is pretty sure that they will show up pretty soon.

 

***

 

“Mom, you make the most delicious kimchi ever!”
“Thank you sweetheart, please eat as much as you like.”

 

Baekhyun smiled at his brother who smiled back at him. It feels so good to have him around here. Chanyeol sits beside him as Minah sat beside Baekbeom and between Baekhyun and Baekbeom sits their mother.

 

“My two lovely sons... I'm so proud of you two.”
“For what?”
“Yeah, for what?”
“Baekbeom, you have married a beautiful girl and is waiting a baby! And you're a teacher!”
“Well, yeah, that's true.”
“And Baekhyun will be the child's godfather!”
“I-I haven't said yes-”
“Of course he will be the godfather. He's just acting childish.”
“H-Hyung!”
“But it's true.”

 

Baekhyun felt how he looked embarrassed down at his plate as Chanyeol's hand rest on Baekhyun's thigh under the table. Sometimes Baekhyun really wonders when his family will stop making him embarrassed like this in front of Chanyeol.

 

“So, when will you and Chanyeol get married?”
“M-Mom!”
“Yeah, you two must get married soon.”
“Baekbeom!”

 

Baekhyun felt how his cheeks redden as the other laughed, including Chanyeol. Baekhyun doesn't want to ruin this moment, the moment when he's happy. But to be honest, he has never thought about it. About him and Chanyeol... Baekhyun felt his cheeks redden even more as Chanyeol laughed.

 

“You're seriously thinking about it now, don't you?”
“N-No! Stop talking about it!”
“But seriously now, what do you think Baekhyun?”
“A-About what?”
“About being a godfather. Be honest now and answer me.”

 

Baekhyun sat and thought a little about it for a while as the others either stared at him or ate their food while waiting for an answer. To be honest, Baekhyun hasn't really thought about it before, but he's not sure if he's cut out to be a godfather. He will be the baby's uncle anyway and it feels like Baekhyun only brings danger and trouble, so it would be better if someone else could be the godfather.

 

“I just don't think I'm cut out to be a godfather. It feels like I'm only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter