Not Again

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun sat on his room, crying. He seriously fell for that, how could he believe that everything was getting better? The worst is, he never thought that it would happened again, but it did. Even thought that person had promised to never do it again, she broke her promise.

 

Baekhyun had enough, he was scared and feeling sick to be honest. He hurried to get dressed as he walked over to his window, scared that his mother would hear him. Baekhyun carefully opened his window as he looked down, he will be able to get down if he's careful. He climbed out from the window as he carefully climbed down for the window and took a new grip at the window bellow him.

 

He carefully landed on the ground as he looked in throw the window, his mother were sleeping in the couch and hadn't noticed him. Baekhyun ran down for the street, crying as he was heading for Chanyeol's house. He hurried up to the door as he knocked on it, trying to wipe out his tears, but he wasn't able to stop to cry.

 

The door went open as a smiling Miss's Park looked out, but when she saw Baekhyun she got worried.

 

 

“Baekhyun-ah, what's wrong? Are you okay?”
“I-Is Chanyeol home?”
“Oh no deer, he went home to Luhan. Do you wanna come in and wait for him to come?”
“N-No, I will go and see if my brother is home.”

 

 

Miss's Park stared a little worried at Baekhyun as the boy hurried to begun to walk again, she probably wanted to stop Baekhyun and told him to come in, but when his mother wakes up and notice that Baekhyun isn't home, she will look for Baekhyun at Chanyeol's house and Baekbeom's.

 

Crying he walked down the street, scared that some crazy murderer would show up, or worse, his mother. He walked faster as he decided that he must get to Chanyeol, he can't stand this anymore. Baekhyun picked up speed and didn't care if the few people outside stared at him, he's going to Chanyeol, he need his help.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol sat in Luhan's couch as he chuckle, Luhan hadn't made a crazy device, he had found something on the internet. Chanyeol stared a little at the computer as Luhan explained, apparently someone had tried to hack into Luhan's computer. Luhan had tracked the person down and to everyone's surprise it had been someone from school.

 

 

“So, are you trying to say that one of our classmates trying to get our information?”
“Yeah, but also that this person might work for someone, like we work for the police.”
“Well, Luhan might be right, someone might very well try to track us down. Did you managed to close the person out from your computer?”
“Yeah, he didn't get any information, though I managed to get something from him.”

 

 

Luhan hurried over to his computer as he took up the information he had gotten from the computer. Chanyeol and the others stared at the screen as Luhan read up the information. Chanyeol knew right away who it was, this wasn't anyone from school, this was...

 

 

“This doesn't sound like a high school boy if you ask me Luhan.”
“Yeah, are you sure?”
“But the computer tracked it over to...”
“I know who it is.”

 

 

Chanyeol spoke out without thinking, the others stared at him as he got back to the couch and sat down, how the hell are he suppose ti handle this?! The others sat down beside him as they looked curious at Chanyeol.

 

 

“Who is it?”
“Someone who has threatened me, and...”
“Wait, you have been threatened?”
“Yeah, but I wasn't sure if it was him or not, but now I know for sure.”
“Who is it Park Chanyeol?!”
“It's... It's...”

 

 

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun ran up to Luhan's door as he knocked hard on the door, still letting the tears stream down his cheeks as he wanted to just collapse and just let it all out. Baekhyun heard careful steps as the door went open by Luhan himself. Luhan stared at Baekhyun who were on the edge to collapse, worried at the first sight.

 

 

“Omo! Are you alright?! What has happened?!”

 

 

Luhan hurried to hug Baekhyun who literally cried rivers, Luhan helped Baekhyun in as the others came to see who it was. Baekhyun just had to see Chanyeol before he ran over and hugged the boy tight, scared that he was wounded.

 

 

“Are you alright?! Are you hurt?!”

 

 

Baekhyun collapsed there, he couldn't stand on his legs as he felt Chanyeol hold him up in his hug, scared to let go. The others looked worried at Baekhyun who cried the pain, fear and depression out. It's his birthday, he should be happy, he should be smiling and laughing, but it all end up with tears.

 

 

“I will go and make him some tea.”
“Come here Baekie, it's okay, I'm here.”

 

 

Chanyeol helped Baekhyun in as he let the boy hug him tighter. Chanyeol sat down with Baekhyun in the couch as he received some tissues to wipe Baekhyun's tears. Chanyeol smiled a little calming as he begun to wipe out Baekhyun's tears, he also took the chance to take a good look on the boy's face, he didn't look physical hurt anyway.

 

 

“Are you okay? Are you hurt?”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded, he had got bruises all over his chest as he suffer earlier. Chanyeol didn't understand, Baekhyun looked fine, or what he could see. Luhan came back with some warm tea and put it on the table beside Baekhyun before he sat down and looked as concerned as the rest.

 

 

“What happened?”
“Where are you h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter