New Plan

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeols P.O.V

Chanyeol woke up when he heard a light thud and looked up confused. He sat with a blanket over his body, his head was wrapped in bandage and beside him, in the driver seat, was his boyfriends sleeping.

 

Chanyeol looked confused to his window when he heard a light thud again and looked up at the deer that stood outside the car and poked the window with its left horn. Chanyeol blinked as he turned to Baekhyun who were sleeping quiet for himself. Chanyeol carefully took of his seat belt and then grabbed Baekhyun, carefully pulling him over to his lap and hugged him tight.

 

Chanyeol pulled the blanket over the boy's body, letting him get warm as well, so he won't catch a cold later after all this . Chanyeol Baekhyuns cheek gentle, smiling as he felt calm. It's good to have Baekhyun here in his arms, knowing that he's safe like himself. That he still have time to spend with him.

 

Chanyeol sat there for a while before he decided to put Baekhyun down on passenger seat and to begun to drive again. He put the seat belt on his boyfriend and then pulled the blanket over him once again before he sat down on the driving seat and begun to drive.

 

The deer got scared and jumped away from the car as fast Chanyeol fired the engines and he quietly apologized to the deer to himself. He drove out from the woods, finding his way back to the highway and drove down the road. He turned the radio off to not wake his Baekie up, and to be honest, he didn't feel to hear any music right now.

 

Chanyeol drove under silence, who else would talk to him expect for Baekhyun? That's right, no one. So yeah, of course it's obvious that he drove under silence. But it felt good too, because then he could clear his mind for a while, even if his head was still hurting a little after the hits his father had given him.

 

 

“Chanyeol?”

 

 

Chanyeol looked to the side, to the right to be more exactly, to find Baekhyun sit up tired, looking confused around as he smiled gentle. Baekhyun looked confused at him and then at the road again. Chanyeol put his free hand on Baekhyuns head as he smiled, eyes still on the road.

 

 

“Don't worry, we're safe. I just thought that it's better if we keep moving. So my father won't find us.”
“Oh... Right... Are you feeling okay?”

 

 

Baekhyun looked worried as he grabbed Chanyeols hand and held it tight. Chanyeol nodded as he kept stare at the road, not wanting Baekhyun to worry to much about him. Even thought his head was still in pain, he didn't want to exhaust his boyfriend by worries and letting him drive and do everything for him.

 

 

“I'm fine sweetie, I promise. Are you okay?”
“Mm, I'm more than fine.”
“Good, then sleep some more. You have barely slept any, right?”
“But you might fall asleep or-”
“Baekhyun, I'm fine. Sleep, please?”

 

 

Baekhyun held in a sigh, Chanyeol could tell that. But in the end, the boy nodded and lend back against the seat, closing his eyes as he tried to sleep again. Chanyeol smiled as he stared at the road, making sure that he didn't drive pass something important.

 

The quiet snoring sound from Baekhyun echoed in the car after a while, making Chanyeol smile for himself. It felt good to know that Baekhyun still could sleep, especially since the poor boy hasn't slept that much lately, if Chanyeol has understood him right.

 

 

***

 

 

After some hours of driving, Chanyeol had to stop, since well, the car was almost out of fuel. But lucky them they found a petrol station to fuel their car up. Chanyeol used some money that was in the car, probably his father's, and he also bought something sweet to eat for his little Baekie who were sleeping in the car sweet and sound.

 

When he came back out to the car, he found Baekhyun stand outside it, staring up at the sky while lending against the car. When he spotted Chanyeol he cracked a huge smile before he hugged him tight and Chanyeol laughed a little light at him.

 

 

“Did you miss me the few minutes I was gone?”
“I did, I even got scared. I thought... I thought you would do something reckless again.”

 

 

Chanyeol smiled as he hugged Baekhyun tight, not wanting to leave him. Baekhyun pulled out from the hug as he look back up at Chanyeol who were smiling down at his lovely boyfriend.

 

 

“So, should we keep going?”
“Yeah, about that... Chanyeol, we might need to talk about something.”
“Talk about something? What has happened now?”
“Lets get going, I will explain everything in the car. Hurry.”

 

 

Chanyeol felt worried by the way Baekhyun looked, his face turning from a cute and happy face, to a worried and almost stressed face. Chanyeol didn't want to argue with the boy here at the fuel station, he didn't want to make Baekhyun more worried and stressed, so he did as he said.

 

They got in to the car again, getting the seat belts on and Chanyeol fired the engine to the car. Chanyeol drove out from the fuel station and towards the highway again. When they were on the highway, after some confusing turns, Baekhyun finally open his mouth to speak again.

 

 

“Chanyeol, we got trouble...”
“What kind of trouble? What has happened?”
“A man stared so weird at me at the fuel station, I think I know why now.”
“Why? Tell me.”
“The news paper... It were filled with weird bull about us... It's saying that I'm a crazy murderer who kidnapped you with your father... I-It's not true, you know that very well as me, but I get so frustrated when I think about it! The news paper have a whole article about it, and the man probably called the cops! What if the cops think I'm the bad guy?!”
“Wait clam down baby, lets take this a little calmer. You saw a man stare at you, and then you found a news paper and red an article about you being the criminal and me being kidnapped by you and my father. Is that correct?”
“Yes! I have it right here! And it saying that the cops is looking for us! For all three of us!”
“I don't know if we can trust the news papers to be honest, they have been writing a lot of bull lately, like this article. They probably got just a little information wrong and wrote this, trying to be first with the scoop they got. But I don't thin the police are looking for us, not in that way. But to be on the safe side, lets hide in the woods, take a short break and figure out a plan.”

 

 

Baekhyun nodded as Chanyeol concentrated on the road, thinking hard as he find a road that would take him off from the highway and out to the country side. Baekhyun sat crouched together on the seat, staring out through the window as he looked worried.

 

Chanyeol managed to find a small road in to the woods, parking the car about 400 km away from the road before he turned engines and lend tired back, sighing out loud as Baekhyun glanced over at him.

 

 

“Are you hungry sweetie?”
“Mm, a little.”
“I will get you something to eat.”

 

 

Baekhyun crawled to the back of the car, taking up a plastic bag with sandwiches and fruit, and some water bottles. Chanyeol drank some water and ate a sandwich, Baekhyun only ate fruit as he sat and stared out through the window, looking like he were thinking deep.

 

 

“Babe, everything is going to be okay, I promise. I will fix this, like I always do.”
“That's just it... I always relay on you all the time... It feels like I can't do a thing without you... I'm so useless...”
“Baby, don't say that. Come here, let me hold you.”

 

 

Baekhyun let Chanyeol crawl to the back of the car, patting his lap as Baekhyun crawled back to him, sitting down on his lap, his face facing Chanyeols. Chanyeol smiled as he kissed Baekhyun who let his hands cup Chanyeols face in the kiss. It felt good t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter