Weird Behavior

What Is Love?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun's P.O.V

Baekhyun woke up with Chanyeol holding him in his arms, waking up like this felt good, even thought that last night was a hell. Still, Chanyeol cheered him up a lot. Baekhyun turned to the sleeping giant as he left a peek on his lips, making him wake up by the sudden touch and look tired up.

 

 

“Morning Baekie...”
“No, you're dreaming. Just go back to sleep.”
“If this is a dream, then why aren't you laying on top of me and kissing me until I drowning?”
“Hehe, because this is my dream.”

 

 

Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol who smirked at him, this is a perfect morning to wake up to, if you not count the pain the bruises gives. Chanyeol knew this and let Baekhyun not touch him to much, after all the pain will only make him whine and hide his face.

 

 

“So, what is the plans for today?”
“Well, I thought about it and I think I must go back to Luhan and the others to explain, or come up with something why you showed up crying.”
“B-But I c-can't go home yet...”
“I know, that's why I'm going to call D.O, he will watch over you with Kris and the others. I think they was going to met me and the others up today, remember? We talked about it yesterday.”
“Do you know what, I need to go home Chanyeol. I can't avoid mom, it's impossible. I must go home tomorrow anyway, it's no use to hide from her.”
“But it can wait until tonight?”
“No, it's better I go now, because she might be drunk tonight again.”

 

 

Chanyeol sighed as Baekhyun tried to smile back, but his heart told him it was hopeless to try to smile. Baekhyun kissed Chanyeol once again before resting his head against Chanyeol's chest, just closing his eyes and listen to his heart beat.

 

 

♥♥♥

 

 

Baekhyun was almost to scared to go home, but he forced himself to walk home to his house. Chanyeol offered to come with Baekhyun, at least walk the boy home, but Baekhyun was determined to do this on his own. He must be able to say no to his mother, to tell her what she does to him is wrong.

 

Baekhyun stepped in as he saw his mother sit in the couch, staring at the phone in front of her. Baekhyun closed the door as he got his mother's attention. She looked up at Baekhyun before she rushed over and hugged him tight, crying.

 

 

“I was so worried about you! I'm so sorry! I thought you had run away from me! I didn't know what to do! You wasn't at Chanyeol's house and his mother had seen you cry and I didn't know what to do! I'm so sorry, I will never drink again! I had enough of this, I will never in my whole life drink again!”
“I forgive you mom, I can't stay mad at you.”

 

 

Baekhyun hugged his mother back as she held him tight and promised him that she would do everything for him, even stop drinking. Baekhyun was crying, both because he was so relieved that his mother understood that she had done something wrong, but also because she was squeezing his bruises.

 

 

“What am I thinking?! How are you wounds?! Let me see them.”
“No, it will only hurt you.”
“But I deserve it. I should be the one with bruises, not you.”
“It's okay, you were drunk and you apologized. I'm so proud of you.”

 

 

Baekhyun hugged his mother again as she laughed a little light and whipped out her tears. Baekhyun did the same as they laughed a little and then she promised to make Baekhyun some lunch. But Baekhyun could see that his mother hadn't slept for the whole night. She looked tired and worn out to be honest.

 

Baekhyun grabbed his mother's hands as he dragged her up to her bed and told her to take a nap. She refused to sleep as Baekhyun sighed, his mother was like a child right now.

 

 

“If I sit here with you then? Will you sleep then?”
“Give mommy a hug.”

 

 

Baekhyun smiled as he laid down beside his mother who kissed him on his head and she begun to tell him stories about father and how Baekhyun used to play with him when he was little. It made Baekhyun almost cry as he remember it himself. He laid there and talked with his mother until she fell asleep and he decided to stay there.

 

His precious mother, no matter how mean she is, no matter how many mistakes she does towards him he can't leave her. She and Baekhyun is Baekhyun's only family in this world, and he doesn't want to lose them like he lost his father.

 

 

Chanyeol's P.O.V

Chanyeol walked over to Luhan's house as he was a little worried about Baekhyun, is he really going to be okay? After all, Chanyeol have lost his trust fully to Mrs. Byun now. Hurting Baekhyun by using him ually and now hitting him? This makes him mad, but he has promised Baekhyun to not say or do anything about it.

 

Chanyeol knocked on Luhan's door as he open and smiled a little quick at Chanyeol who stepped in and walked in to the living room where Suho, Sehun, Lay and Kai were sitting, waiting for him. They all was probably curious and still a little worried about Baekhyun, which Chanyeol also is.

 

 

“Hi.”
“Hey, how is Baekhyun?”
“Better, he just had some problems home again.”
“Poor boy, it was his birthday and all.”
“Don't worry, he's feeling better and will forget about that.”

 

 

The other nodded a little as they begun to discuss a new case Kai had bought with him today. A young girl, around 6 yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter