Bad days

The Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your pov

I was walking down the hallway going to my class while my hands entwined  to my one and only Boyfriend Kai. I can't believe that we would reach 2 years because like normal couples do we face different kinds of problems especially girl problems, some girls especially girls from other schools keep on giving cute faces on my boyfriend and it bothers me actually but at the end of the day Kai always ensure me that I am his only one and that made me confident that we would never break up. I am one of the luckiest girls alive actually because of him. He always treats me like a Queen.

"Yehey tomorrow will be our 2nd anniversary" he said happily    

"I Can't Believe it, seems like it was just yesterday," I said while he was busy putting something on my wrist. I wonder what is he up to. I looked down on my wrist and saw something that every girl would love to receive from their special someone. It's a bracelet, how sweet of him.

"Is this for me?" he just chuckles and smile

"Off course who else will I give it" I was getting more red every minute. He knows how to make my day.

"Bye" he said and peck my lips, all my classmates start to shouting "woooooo!!!!" Kai then walked out  of our classroom and ran straight to his class because he is already 10 minutes late. I sat down at my chair next to my bestfriend. 

" Annyeonghaseyo my bestie" she smiled and handed me a box

" What is this?" she didn't answer me, I saw a letter saying...

Congratulations its been 1yr and 11 months 30 days since you and kai are in a relationship so, I want you to accept our simple gift, WE LOVE YOU!

-BAEKHYUN AND JIYOUNG♥♥

 

I open the box and saw a necklace with a heart saying Kai and Minhee forever. I can't believe that they gave me a gift, Its cute. I hugged my best friend and she hugged me back "Thank you bestie" I said " Your Welcome " she said and we started our class.

 

Class ended. I was about to go to Exo but my pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter