Flashback

The Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

----- 2 years ago ------

First day of class. It feels so good to be finally back at school. Every new school year, our school always has new things around like a garden or some tennis court. I am always looking forward to these kinds of things. I wonder what would be new on the campus. 

While I was walking down the hallway and I saw my cousin and my best friend, they have been dating for more than 3 years.

"Annyeonghaseyo Minhee" they greeted me in unison.

"Annyeonghaseyo" I said while showing my biggest smile to them. I wish I could meet someone and be happy just like them.

"Hey baby cousin, why don't you come with us and meet my friends." He said while putting his arm on my shoulder.

"Why?” he just smiled and said “So that you could get a boyfriend" I removed his arm at my shoulders and punch his arm.

"Ouch" He rubs his shoulder.

"Sorry " I said and pinch his right cheek, making his right cheek red.

"Just please go with us" He said while showing his puppy eyes. I hate those eyes, it is so adorable but annoying. I was about to say something but he cut me off. "Follow me" and he grabs my wrist.

Once we reach the cafeteria, I notice 11 handsome boys gathered at one table. Well, I am a girl, it's normal for me to be attracted to boys. One boy looks up and saw us coming and he called the rest of his friends.

"Annyeonghaseyo Baekhyun and Jiyoung" They shouted in unison. I was amazed. Have you seen those boys from the army where they greeted someone higher than them in unison, they were like that.

"Hey baek, who is she?" the boy with dark circles asked.

“Annyeonghaseyo I'm Minhee, Choi Minhee" I said while smiling at them. I could feel my face burning, they look so good looking and hot.

"She is my cousin, my pretty, adorable, and favorite cousin" Baekhyun said while smiling.

They introduced their selves one by one with a big smile on their faces. I did not expect them to greet me that way because they are all kingkas of the school and they are usually expected to be bad guys, right? They are completely different from the rumors about them being the bad boys in school. I sat down between Baekhyun and Chanyeol then I noticed this boy named Kai kept looking at me. I feel like I’m gonna melt. Help me.

The bell rang, that means it’s time for class. I was walking alone going to class and recognize someone was following me behind, so I stopped but he/she also stopped. Who could that be? I turn around and saw Kai. What does he want from me? I look straight at him and said.

"What do yo-"I was cut off by him.

"Meet me at the rooftop after class" He said blankly. I was about to disagree but he just walks away from me just like that. What is wrong with that man? He is creeping me out but he is kinda cute actu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter