End of the Road

The Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Choi Minhee POV

 

10 years has pass since my arrange marriage with Sehun, many things happened in those 10 years but we faced them all together and here we are now, happily married. Yes, we are finally married. After all our struggles in our relationship, we still continue to stay strong and promise to each other that we will not let those negativity around us destroy us.

 

A lot has happened during those 7 years from Kai kidnappings to Sehun pretending to be dead and a lot more. I don’t how I endure it all but all I can say is I was strong enough to face it all. 

 

Talking about Kai, let us say that he finally found his happiness. Remember Kang Rae Hae,  they are together with Kai in China, planning to get married. I told you Rae Hae is someone important in the story. I was happy knowing that he finally found someone for him. I know how hurt he was when he was with me before about the whole arrange marriage thing. He did a lot of bad things just to keep me in his life but I forgive him for that, he was just in love with me. 

 

How about my Bestfriend and my favorite cousin, they are still happy together, I don’t know why but they are perfect but before we end this story I’m gonna give you a flash back of what happen 3 years ago.

 

Flashback -

 

I ran home going home, I don’t know what was I feeling but I need to tell omma about this. Knowing that they have been connected with the Oh Family for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter