Operation:find our friend/find my future wife (part 2)

The Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun pov

"Cancel your plans on finding her" kai hyung reply at my texted

*who do you think who you are?" i thought

"I will not cancel it" i reply at him

"So say goodbye to Minhee forever"

I did not reply at his text *what does he mean by that?* i thought and laid at my bed and put my phone at table beside my bed and driffted to dream land. I need to rest so that I would have enough energy for the next day.

I woke up and feel the space beside me empty and realize that she is gone. I get up from bed and take a bath. I go downstairs and exo with Jiyoung, their faces were sad especially Jiyoung and Baekhyun because she is her bestfriend while she is the favorite cousin of baekhyun hyung, they look up and saw me, suho hyung stand up and walk going to me and stop in front of me.

"Today sehun, we will be finding Minhee but I think we need to tell Minhee parents first" suho hyung said and we headed to the house of the parents of Minhee. We sat down at the couches at the living room waiting for her parents. The parents of Minhee walk down from upstairs wearing business attire, maybe they have meeting today.

"Exo and Jiyoung, what brings you here and where is Minhee and Kai?" omma ask (remember at the engagement  party what the mother of minhee said to sehun) 

"Why is she asking where is kai, i thought he hated kai" tao hyung whisper to me

"Because kai is part of exo remember" i told tao hyung but I make my voice

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter