Engagement Party 01

The Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your  pov

Its been a month since kai and I broke up.It was hard for me but I need to do it because maybe my mom will threaten kai and I wont let that happen.So here I am at home (our house with sehun got delayed when someone burn it up, but i still wonder why that person want to burn it up so back to the story) waiting for the make up artist to be done with my make up. Yup today is the day that mom will reveal our engagement with sehun. I’m a bit excited of it and I dont know why maybe I learned to love Sehun already, Actually Sehun is not hard to love. Behind his cold  face he is is very sweet, caring, understanding and loving.

 

3 hrs past

I was done changing to my gown for the engagement party, make up done, hair done and everything that I needed for the party. I can’t believe that I lasted for 3 hours of preparation, does my face really need a make over? I checked my phone and saw that my eumma texted me.

Wicked witch- where are you?? The party is about to start or don't tell me your not coming!!!!!

Yeah I change my eumma name into wicked witch, I really hate her because of her I lost him, my life, my happiness, my strength, my Kai but maybe my mother is doing it for our company so that we could still live a life with no financial problems.

 

So here I am I arrive exactly at 9:00 pm, my hands are shaking but not literally shaking, it seems like my feet was buried in the ground I can't move my feet, my heart is bea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter