LEE TAEMIN

The Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin pov

Today is big day , today is the  that I can finally see the love of my love Choi Minhee. Its been two years since our break up. Yes, I admit , I broke up with her but that does not mean I do not love her anymore. I broke up with her because my parents want me to study at United States, that is why I am back to have her again.

"young master, we find already miss choi minhee" mr.kang, my butler said 

"ne, kamsahamida" i said and grab my bag going to school. *i will finally see you minhee* i thought and headed to the car

I finally arrived at my new school, i heard Minhee study here ,i was going inside the campus when girls stare at me while giggling. I walk going to the principal office to get my schedule, I told the principal that my schedule will be the same as Minhee and she agreed because when you are rich you could do everything you want. I talk to the girls who were giggling my plan so they can help me. The girls slowly sorround her.

"yah! let me out! " she said to the girls who were blocking her way

"don't" i said and turn around and saw her, when I turn around her face became pale. I handed the bouquet of roses and a box of chocolate.

"hi minhee, it's been a while" i said and hug her, i really miss her, we continue to hug her but she did not hug me back.

I release her from the hug and look at her, her face change a little, she dyed her hair from light brown to a little darker, she become taller but her lips still the same, the kissable lips that I used to kiss four years ago. I look at her eyes and tears were slowly forming and ready to run down her cheeks.

"Lee Taemin?" she said while her eyes focus at my eyes.

"yes, its me Minhee!" i said and snake my arms around her, she hug me back and buried her face at my c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter