1st Attempt

The Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your pov

Yesterday was my worst night of my life (yesterday means the engagement party). Yeah I forgot to tell you guys kai texted me when i arrived home, his text was kinda creepy it's send goosebump to me. I grab my phone and looked at the time it was 6:15 am. I can't believe i wake up so early. So guys do you want to know what kai texted me? I take your answers as yes because silence means yes so this what kai texted me.

"ANNYEONG MINHEE! how was the party?, I know you really want to come with me but your afraid with your omma, I really hate her. Dont worry someday I will steal you away from them and we can be happy together and we will go to other country and make our own family with our twins and tomorrow at school, I  will make sure that sehun my traitor bestfriend will have his death! I love you minhee take care"

Is it creepy or is just me?

"Yah! Minhee, Sehun is here!, why don't you eat breakfast with him and go to school together" my omma yelled from downstairs, here voice was really loud and mine the opposite

I take a bath and slip into my school uniform and ran going downstairs and saw Sehun wearing his uniform and his smile, he walk going to me and put his arm at my back and lead me going to the dinning area. We arrived at school and sehun oppa being gentlemen as always suggested to walk with him to class.

"I guess I should get going, goodbye Minhee" he said and kiss my cheeks

Sehun pov

Omy God why did I kiss her cheeks. I look at her and her cheeks flushed in reds, she was blushing. I notice her classmates look at us with their biggest grins and smirks.

"Yeah goodbye sehun oppa" said and smile going to her chair

I was walking down the hallway, the hallway was empty, there are no students walking or strolling around , I wonder why because students usually stay on hallways when they dont have classes ,I did not mind though so I just continue to walk going to class when someone grab my wrist and drag me going to a unused classroom, students never really past or go here. He made me sit in the chair and then I heard a voice.

"Well well well sehun, nice to see you" the unknown person said, i look up and saw kai he was holding a bat and he was with beast, beast was our mortal enemy but why is kai with them?

 

"Are you wondering why beast is with us?" kai said. I was about to anwer but kai already talked

"They are with me just to get revenge on you and I helped them" he sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter