Change

The Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rae hae pov

Its  been week since the business party. Everytime I go to school and see Sehun, I ran as fast as I can to be away from him. He tried talikng to me in school or any places but Hayoung always comes. I walls thankful to her because she was always their for me. She tried everytime to cheer me up. All the things Sehun gave me, she all throw it away to make me happy and forgot about him but Its hard, especially if you love him for like what 2 yrs. I was freaking in love in him for 2 yrs and it died like a flower. Hayoung told me to stop thinking about him but I can't stop myself.

I also told my parents that I am going to another country. They alow me and bought me a house at Beijing,China. I am sure if I transfer there I could live better and forgot Sehun. My parents also tried to kill sehun but I stop them instead my parents let all our dogs chase him off.

I change my status at facebook into "single". Many ask why especially our close friends. I also read Hayoung comment. I can't believe her. She really is my true bestfriend. She also told me that Minhee and Sehun will be staying at their house. She keep telling me, that she want to stay with me but its to late because I migrate to China after 4 days of the incident. She also ask my parents if she could but my parents won't allow because maybe her parents will get angry.

The first week her was tiring. I live at a enormous house with 5 rooms. Omma told me the other rooms is for them if they visit me. Kai also live with me. He found me here. He confess to me that he like me. Even though he know I can't love him he still stay. He even told me "I will wait no matter how long atleast you will love me in the end". He became my first real boyfriend. Sehun is not a real one because he use me to forgot about Minhee.

I change my self and dye my hair with dark brown, I change the way I dress, Simple girl to Sl*tty girl. I know what I did was wrong but I want to see to the world that after my break up with sehun, I still live. Many people told me, saying that after break ups, girls always change.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter