Twist and Turns

The Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Rae Hae Pov

 

Kring!!

 

Its 8:00 am. I need to move fast or else I might missed my flight. I grab my towel and head fast to the bathroom. After 15 minutes of taking a bath. I wore my favorite underwear and a lacey bra some skinny jeans and a halter top and boots to finish my airport fashion. I grab my stuff and ran to my car to start it. At 9:00 am, I reached the airport because  it was very traffic, I checked in my luggage and ran to the nearest comfort room to retouched my make up.

 

I checked my phone and it was 9:30 am, I think I should go, I know he won’t becoming. Kai still loves her I know, I am just girl that is good for temporary things so I wont expect that he’ll go. I reached my seat in the business class and saw that the seat beside me is vacant.

 

“This is your Pilot speaking, Please fasten your seatbelt because we are now boarding”

 

“Excuse me” some guy in the hat said

 

I look at him and notice it was Kai *what is he doing here?* he smiled and seat beside me. He was wearing dark blue shirt paired with leather jacket and pants.

 

“Time checked 10 am and here I am”  he said and smilled to me

 

“ What are you doing here?” 

 

“Im going with you, to start a new life with you” he said and kissed my hands

 

Happiest day of life. I found him the guy that would stay no matter how hard I am as a person, the guy that I am gonna spent my life with. He kissed my lips and forehead after saying that he loves me. I am so thankful to finally be happy in my life. Bye Korea, Hello China.

 

 

Sehun Pov

 

I can’t believe that Kai reall

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter