Back to Seoul

The Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun pov

2 week past since the party. I was glad that Minhee knew I was alive, I really miss her but I was also sad because Rae hae never text or call me since that night. Everyday at school she keep on avoiding me.I tried to talk to her but Hayoung comes always in the way. Hayoung also started hating me when she knows what happen. 

I always ask her about Rae hae but she always told me to stop talking, loving and caring about Rae hae because it just make the situation gone worst. I heard that Rae hae is also migrating to other country but I don't know where. Her parents started hating me. They also tried to kill me, when I go to their house just to talk to her. She let all her dogs go and let them chase me.

Minhee and I got together again after that week. She stay at Hayoung's house (remember I stay their). Hayoung really hate her but her parents like her. I don't know if the ending of our fairytale is almost ending. Today we will be going back to Seoul. Exo is really excited except kai. He is out again in exo. According to Kris and Suho he went and find Rae hae.

I don't really know why but I am sure kai likes her. I open my facebook I saw Rae hae and Minhee's status and suprise my it. They posted it together at the same time.

Choi Minhee change her status into in relationship with Oh Sehun

While

Kang Rae hae change her status into single

Many congratulate Minhee and I while in Rae hae side, many comments whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter