Crash

The Arrange Marriage
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun pov

I cannot believe that Minhee was found and was sleeping beside me while my arms are snake in her petit waist. We directly booked a flight back to Seoul because Minhee said she want to rest, so we plan to bring her back in Seoul and my parents and her parents are really excited at seeing her again. She slowly open her eyes and meet mine. I got lost at her eyes when.

"Take a picture while it last" she said and peck my lips

"Wait, I am gonna get a camera" I said and stand up from bed and waited her to stop me until I feel a hand was wrap around my wrist stopping me.

"I am just kidding,you know" I just roll my eyes and cuddle with her 

We were cuddling possibly around 10 minutes from now or more until someone interrupted us.

The door open revealing my favorite hyung Luhan "we are going to have breakfast already, would the two of you would like to come?" I was about to open my mouth until Minhee covered it with her hand "Yeah" she said and stand up in the bed but I stop her and pull her back and landed in the bed, I slowly go to the top of her but she just push me away.

"Sehun,we need to eat"

"But I am not hungry" I pouted and her my aegyo beacuse I know she can not resist it but the respond I wanted was the opposite.

"Stop  whinning like a baby and Tao oppa aegyo was more better then yours" she said and started to pull me up.

She  succeed at making wake up, We go down stairs and saw Hyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter